Hi 👋

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Tina welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I'm doing well growing everyday in the Lord. You will find many interesting topics here and hope to see you around the forums, God bless you!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings Tina,
We are so glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome! :)

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Tina 😊 Good afternoon! I am good thanks to God and thanks for asking. I hope you are doing good too 😊

Welcome to CC! God bless you ❤

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello Tina and welcome to C.C. 😀! I'm glad God blessed you to be her and us with your presence her among us.
I am doing well thank you, how are you doing?
I truly hope God blesses you richy in being here and may you find many hours of thought provoking conversation, many new friends, joy and happiness among fellow lover's of Dear Sweet Jesus, Lord of Lord and King of Kings...🤗

T

tasha66

Hey Tina! Great to have you here with us.
It's just stopped raining here Down Under, & now the sun is out - lovely! Makes you appreciate the beauty and creativeness of our Lord.
Cheers! :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welome Tina :) i am doing pretty well thanks for asking.And how are you ?i pray you are blessed

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Welcome here, Tina. May you share with us your experience and we do the same. God bless

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello Tina, nice to meet you. Welcome aboard, so glad you decided to join us. May His force be with you.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hi Tina... welcome to the party! Grab a java and hop right in. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello Tina, nice to meet you. Welcome aboard, so glad you decided to join us. May His force be with you.
Anytime you can work in a Star Wars reference or semi-refference , it's a good posting, lol😁🖐

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
You're my kind of girl, lol ! ;)
Lol, well then. I have been called many things in my life , but never a girl. I'm actually a man, but I will take it your as the complement I know it was meant to be about being a Star Wars fan. If you look at the picture i chose you will see it reflects it...the Star Wars, not my gender, lol. 😎