Hi! I'm Karthik from India.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

karthik

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm karthik. I've recently accepted Lord Jesus as my savior a few months ago. I'm here so i can interact with all of you who share the same faith :) Pleased to be here!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome, welcome... welcome, karthik! (What an unusual name, to me at least=) Pleased to have you with us too.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello everyone, I'm karthik. I've recently accepted Lord Jesus as my savior a few months ago. I'm here so i can interact with all of you who share the same faith :) Pleased to be here!
Hi! Karthik 😊good morning 😊 Welcome to CC! I am glad to meet you 😊 I hope you will enjoy your time here with us. See you around the forums 😊

God bless you ❤

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a lot of peeps from India here so you should feel right at home. You made the wisest decision of your life by accepting the Lord Jesus as your savior. Interacting with others sharing the same faith is what happens here. Very much looking forward to your posts. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
We are so pleased you came. Welcome to CC, brother Karthik!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Karthik! Grab a beverage and join the fellowship!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello nice to meet you. That's the best news you met Jesus and now you are here at CC. I know you will enjoy browsing the many forums, God bless!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @karthik, welcome to CChat, and more importantly, welcome to the family of God brother :) I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in, and I look forward to seeing you out around the other boards too.

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

lolo4

May 17, 2019
Hi Karthic, welcome and enjoy the forums. They are a wealth of information and support.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
:love: Thanks for joining baby! <3

(to my friends here, this is my boyfriend who just recently got saved <3 )

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Karthik. It’s great to hear that you recently accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Welcome to God’s family. I hope you find this space encouraging in your new journey. Sending prayers your way!