Holly
thank you very mach!Hello rong, it is so right that you joined us here on Christian Chat. Is your name Holly? Nice to meet you, I am Charli. I pray you and yours are blessed.
Hello Holly, I am delighted to have you join our community and I am looking forward to your posts. I pray that this site becomes as much a blessing to you as it has been for me. Welcome to CC.Holly
Hello, I live in chengdu, China. We mainly use Chinese. There are many Chinese christians around me. I am a new member who has paid the fee and can use the dialogue function of this website. Thank you very much!Holly,
I have several questions for you.
Do you speak Cantonese or Mandarin?
Which characters or script do most of the people in your region use, modern or traditional?
Are there many Christians in your area?
Your knowledge of the English language is very good. Do you live near Hong Kong?
Would it be all right to use the conversation feature on this website with you?
At present, I use the translation software to communicate with you. Now I am starting to learn English. I hope to communicate with you about faith and help each other.Hello, I live in chengdu, China. We mainly use Chinese. There are many Chinese christians around me. I am a new member who has paid the fee and can use the dialogue function of this website. Thank you very much!
Because of the error of the translation software, I need to correct it. At present, I use the translation software to communicate with everyone, so now I begin to learn English, hoping to communicate with everyone about their beliefs and help each other.At present, I use the translation software to communicate with you. Now I am starting to learn English. I hope to communicate with you about faith and help each other.
Thank you. I want to know how many people you said would like to talk to me. Who are these people? I don't quite follow youWelcome to Christian Chat "rong"
May you enjoy your time here..........I know there are several here who will enjoy speaking with you....
God bless
thank you