Hi, I'm new here

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello rong, it is so right that you joined us here on Christian Chat. Is your name Holly? Nice to meet you, I am Charli. I pray you and yours are blessed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rong and Mel85
Hello Holly, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip.gif

6e99b2a6cddef99d8bfd5fe0825e3796.gif
 
Hello, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️1A002D84-5DF1-401B-BB9B-DB913CDA80D8.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: RodB65
thanks! i am glad to know all of you. hope we can communicate more in the future
 
Hello Holly, it is so good that you have joined us. We look forward to posting with you and learning more about you. May our Lord richly bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rong
Holly,

I have several questions for you.
Do you speak Cantonese or Mandarin?

Which characters or script do most of the people in your region use, modern or traditional?

Are there many Christians in your area?

Your knowledge of the English language is very good. Do you live near Hong Kong?

Would it be all right to use the conversation feature on this website with you?
 
Holly,

I have several questions for you.
Do you speak Cantonese or Mandarin?

Which characters or script do most of the people in your region use, modern or traditional?

Are there many Christians in your area?

Your knowledge of the English language is very good. Do you live near Hong Kong?

Would it be all right to use the conversation feature on this website with you?
Hello, I live in chengdu, China. We mainly use Chinese. There are many Chinese christians around me. I am a new member who has paid the fee and can use the dialogue function of this website. Thank you very much!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Isny
Hello, I live in chengdu, China. We mainly use Chinese. There are many Chinese christians around me. I am a new member who has paid the fee and can use the dialogue function of this website. Thank you very much!
At present, I use the translation software to communicate with you. Now I am starting to learn English. I hope to communicate with you about faith and help each other.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Isny
At present, I use the translation software to communicate with you. Now I am starting to learn English. I hope to communicate with you about faith and help each other.
Because of the error of the translation software, I need to correct it. At present, I use the translation software to communicate with everyone, so now I begin to learn English, hoping to communicate with everyone about their beliefs and help each other.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Isny
Welcome to Christian Chat "rong"

May you enjoy your time here..........I know there are several here who will enjoy speaking with you....

God bless
 
Welcome to Christian Chat "rong"

May you enjoy your time here..........I know there are several here who will enjoy speaking with you....

God bless
Thank you. I want to know how many people you said would like to talk to me. Who are these people? I don't quite follow you