Hi my name is tatum i like taters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2019
There. I said it. I love the Church! Let's talk about it 6 ways to Sunday! Or gardening, animals, nature, music, natural remedies, health cures and what have you. I also like pretty much everything there is that's wholesome and good- chat me up and I'll reciprocate gladly :)

Attachments

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to see that your eager to be a participant in the forums. The church is a very popular topic in the Bible Discussion Forum. I believe that the things that you like are wholesome too. I not only like taters I love taters in any form that it takes. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you at the forums here, God bless!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Alright tater liking one, your wholesome fun likes and sense of humor are very welcome here, so far anyway, lol ..jk. Way to love the Church, me too. . I look forward seeing you around the corridors of CC.

God Bless you and yours

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks yall! I'll try to play by the rules. I'm reading up on hyper-grace right now o.o

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thanks yall! I'll try to play by the rules. I'm reading up on hyper-grace right now o.o
Don't worry, we really only have one rule:

"Don't be a very haughty and merciless arse of a poo poo head":)

Welcome to CC, sister Tatum! Nice to have you aboard!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
As a reviewer of the Lord's creation I give taters a solid 9/10 on the food scale.

They don't get a 10 as they cannot be a standalone all day everyday long life consumable...unfortunately so it is with cookies.

What is your favorite preparation of the "tater"?

Welcome also :)

Jul 23, 2019
I cannot decide which i like best- waffle fries, hashbrowns, baked, mashed with butter and salt... they are all delightful!

Jul 19, 2019
Ohio
All taters are good in my opinion but then again I haven’t had a tater I don’t like least not yet anyways.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, Spud! Feel free to get fried or baked in the forums. The nice thing is you can ketchup anytime. :)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Tatum. It’s nice to learn a little bit about you. I hope you’ll find this space encouraging in your walk. Blessings to you!

Jul 23, 2019
Oh the puns. Oh dear. Thank you all for your hospitality :D I do admit I tried making my own hashbrowns from a fresh spud once and the shredded potato turned grey in the freezer... I tried to cook them but they were still rather raw and ate them anyway and then asked the internet if I would die after the fact... Everyone said "yes" and everyone else said "no", and the rest made jokes.