Hilarious post

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Begin a day from the Lord with something funny to say, maybe a story maybe a joke you must share, maybe a video? Who knows. If you ain’t down for jokes all the time feel free to share a memory you enjoyed

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Two drunks walk into a bar.
The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, you can't put this kinda joke in a Christian forum."

Feb 28, 2016
just a share:

I, the missis, was walking back across a non-lighted two-way street after ordering lunch, with no light, coming back,
I got to the one side of the two-way and had to stop in the middle because the opposite left side and right side were
both full of traffic - I was standing in the middle of the left turn lane because there was no one turning left -
anyway, I stood there for about 3 minutes and the traffic was coming-on full force behind them while I was standing
patently waiting for a break to cross over - long story short, the people in the left lane stopped full traffic behind them
and told me to go, but in the right lane it was coming full-on, suddenly, the people in the right lane stopped full traffic
behind them and let me cross and we all waved - i took this as a blessing that God gave to me through some
beautiful people, and in my thankfulness, I blew them a heart-felt KISS in my thankful gratitude and of course,
I gave all the Glory to God -
a simple thing some may think, but a blessing of Love from my Heavenly Father filled my heart...:)

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
We have a friend named Mark. He says, according to the Bible, he's the perfect man...Psalm 37:37 KJV.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
We have a friend named Mark. He says, according to the Bible, he's the perfect man...Psalm 37:37 KJV.

Just to save others from having to look it up to understand

Psalm 37:37 King James Version (KJV)

37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
True Story:
When your so busy juggling so many things and you can't find the remote control all afternoon, and hours later when you finally find it in the refrigerator with the lunch meat and cheese - you ask yourself: did I even make a sandwich today?

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
This is funny but not a joke

We have a couple living in the flat above us called Thomas and Katrina. They go by the names Tom and Cat

Its the first time we have had a Tom Cat renting the place!

M

Miri

Have you ever noticed how the bible describes wisdom as female! Lol.
Well I thought it was funny.

Proverbs 1:20 NKJV
[20] Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises her voice in the open squares.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Here is one upon which to meditate, the Bride of Christ.

Dec 12, 2013

I have a blonde niece named Sophia and let me tell you she lacks the wisdom that God gave a goose....

Greek for wisdom is Sophia.........

As a matter of fact I have three bleach blonde nieces and never believed the blonde joke thing until them....The middle one, Sierra, was told she could breathe under water....she tried it.......and some of the things that have come out of their mouths.....I just stand a look while shaking my head....

M

Miri

I have a blonde niece named Sophia and let me tell you she lacks the wisdom that God gave a goose....

Greek for wisdom is Sophia.........

As a matter of fact I have three bleach blonde nieces and never believed the blonde joke thing until them....The middle one, Sierra, was told she could breathe under water....she tried it.......and some of the things that have come out of their mouths.....I just stand a look while shaking my head....
Not sure if God gave geese wisdom, but their feathers make good quilts. Lol

Jan 30, 2019
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asks a young engineer fresh out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, "And what starting salary are you looking for?" The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package." The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?" The engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?" The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
When a dog gets lazy to guard his house from cats

1548915570469.png

Jan 30, 2019
The devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range. Three weeks later, a horse walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth. The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the horse's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!" "Not really," said the horse. "Your name is written inside the cover."