If it's Assam tea, I might just vote for you....
no killery
Hillary for 2020
Hillary has been around the block. She knows Trump & his kind & she has the experience to do something about it.
We need someone who has been there, knows the players & above all can see through Trump’s never-ending lies.
If we were living in a calm and peaceful world then; ok, elect someone new;
BUT NOT NOW!!
VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!!
I'm quite grateful for the leniency of the admins on this site when I was new member I should have been axed a few times years ago lol God Bless them in over looking my stupiditySearch the interweb, find a Christian Site, jump through the hoops to join, wait for the confirmation email, and THEN wast your chance to impress the Members on that Site with your love for and obedience to God/Christ by posting a Hillary for President comment?
Wow.........
View attachment 191017
Huugs great to see u too tho until this day your name makes me giggle every time i see itAlways great to see you guys, demi and Hornet guy.
It isn't right or left, it is right or wrong.
blessings
Do you really believe that Hillary does not lie too? Trump will mop the floor with Hillary if she is chosen as the Democratic candidate for president as he did the last time. Insanity is doing the same thing as before while expecting a different result. Trump knows far more players than Hillary. Her best chance was 2008 when she was much younger but Obama stole the scene from her. Hillary has been around the block and she is damaged goods with virtually no chance to win the 2020 general election.Hillary for 2020
Hillary has been around the block. She knows Trump & his kind & she has the experience to do something about it.
We need someone who has been there, knows the players & above all can see through Trump’s never-ending lies.
If we were living in a calm and peaceful world then; ok, elect someone new;
BUT NOT NOW!!
VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!!
...perhaps with a spoonful of honey and a twist of lemon.I put myself forward for the position of President. I have absolutely no political experience whatsoever and don't actually like politics. However, I'll ensure that all citizens get tea and biscuits. Everything can be solved with a nice cup of tea.
T
...and a promising start at that.Ah us Brits have yet to fully appreciate the true beauty of the glazed donut. We have started putting Krispy Kreme stations in supermarkets and petrol stations though and that's a start.
T
Yes, when I found this site it reminded me of the last camp the israelites made before they crossed over to the Promised land, and, as I am older, I thought perhaps that might be my case too, that I had found a place of fellow chosen ones to camp with before crossing over.
That, and I couldn't come up with a really good one like the rest of you have.
Anyway, if it makes Demi happy, then I am happy too.
Bless you Demi and all.