Hillary for 2020

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I'll need to try it.... York was one of my favorite places when we visited the UK. I also have a Yorkie dog...

I'll have to googly it to see if it's available on this side of the lake...

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
this surprisingly did not go well

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I am not the biggest fan of trump though i dislike him much less than when he first started but I would rather he get re elected than Hillary to take the office, She is not to be trusted .

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
YES! Hillary 2020!

And we shall "hire" him again in 2020! Because there is a LOT of trash in D.C.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Always great to see you guys, demi and Hornet guy.
It isn't right or left, it is right or wrong.
blessings

S

SpoonJuly

Hillary for 2020
Hillary has been around the block. She knows Trump & his kind & she has the experience to do something about it.
We need someone who has been there, knows the players & above all can see through Trump’s never-ending lies.
If we were living in a calm and peaceful world then; ok, elect someone new;
BUT NOT NOW!!
VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!!
YES, YES, YES !!!!!!!!!!!
Would do my heart good to call her a three time loooooser.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Search the interweb, find a Christian Site, jump through the hoops to join, wait for the confirmation email, and THEN wast your chance to impress the Members on that Site with your love for and obedience to God/Christ by posting a Hillary for President comment?

Wow.........

View attachment 191017
I'm quite grateful for the leniency of the admins on this site when I was new member I should have been axed a few times years ago lol God Bless them in over looking my stupidity :)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Always great to see you guys, demi and Hornet guy.
It isn't right or left, it is right or wrong.
blessings
Huugs great to see u too tho until this day your name makes me giggle every time i see it

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Shittim is pronounced like "she-team," look up ships from Shittim in the Bible if you have a search Bible otherwise online should do.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, when I found this site it reminded me of the last camp the israelites made before they crossed over to the Promised land, and, as I am older, I thought perhaps that might be my case too, that I had found a place of fellow chosen ones to camp with before crossing over.
That, and I couldn't come up with a really good one like the rest of you have.
Anyway, if it makes Demi happy, then I am happy too.
Bless you Demi and all.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hillary for 2020
Hillary has been around the block. She knows Trump & his kind & she has the experience to do something about it.
We need someone who has been there, knows the players & above all can see through Trump’s never-ending lies.
If we were living in a calm and peaceful world then; ok, elect someone new;
BUT NOT NOW!!
VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!!
Do you really believe that Hillary does not lie too? Trump will mop the floor with Hillary if she is chosen as the Democratic candidate for president as he did the last time. Insanity is doing the same thing as before while expecting a different result. Trump knows far more players than Hillary. Her best chance was 2008 when she was much younger but Obama stole the scene from her. Hillary has been around the block and she is damaged goods with virtually no chance to win the 2020 general election.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I put myself forward for the position of President. I have absolutely no political experience whatsoever and don't actually like politics. However, I'll ensure that all citizens get tea and biscuits. Everything can be solved with a nice cup of tea.

T

...perhaps with a spoonful of honey and a twist of lemon.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ah us Brits have yet to fully appreciate the true beauty of the glazed donut. We have started putting Krispy Kreme stations in supermarkets and petrol stations though and that's a start.

T
...and a promising start at that.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Yes, when I found this site it reminded me of the last camp the israelites made before they crossed over to the Promised land, and, as I am older, I thought perhaps that might be my case too, that I had found a place of fellow chosen ones to camp with before crossing over.
That, and I couldn't come up with a really good one like the rest of you have.
Anyway, if it makes Demi happy, then I am happy too.
Bless you Demi and all.

Move over and make room. That is a beautiful thought...God bless you…...the River Jordan is deep and wide, there is milk and honey on the other side…...all our sorrrows, Lord, soon be over, amen.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you friend, Lord bless you and keep you, this day and going forward, in Jesus Name.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013