His Word is so Amazing!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Jeremiah 15:16

Have you read this one lately.

Psalms 66

Any particular verses hitting home, blessing you especially in crises?

His primary priority is in our relationship with Him, not in our needs. Thank You Lord for stirring our hearts.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Psalm 91 was always a favorite, I have felt His Spirit rest on me as I read it.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Sometimes it’s hard to remember you’re just a tiny grain of sand in His plan. Whenever I think of how you said His plan is bigger than us my selfishness just bristles

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Sometimes it’s hard to remember you’re just a tiny grain of sand in His plan. Whenever I think of how you said His plan is bigger than us my selfishness just bristles
girl, yes yes yes... He has a way of keeping us humble huh?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018

Psalms 66

His primary priority is in our relationship with Him, not in our needs. Thank You Lord for stirring our hearts.
Psalm 118:24

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
aha! Each morning! Hope you little ones get to wake up with this!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Psalms 66

Always love your posts as you are always cheerful. I just try to remember that Do not fear is listed atleast 365 times in scripture. Must be a really important message that God wants to ingrain into us.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Always love your posts as you are always cheerful. I just try to remember that Do not fear is listed atleast 365 times in scripture. Must be a really important message that God wants to ingrain into us.
thank you. You remind me, I wanted to read more of your thread about knowing who He is. I tend to bounce around too much. My kids say, focus grasshopper Mama, lol. Lord help me. Anyhooo, what was the title? I want to read what u wrote. Interesting that there are 365 days in a year and He tells us not to fear 365 times. That is so cool.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The Revival has begun, we will all need that energy, thank you for "going first" as it were, blessings

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
The Revival has begun, we will all need that energy, thank you for "going first" as it were, blessings
Haha, not even close on the first. I truly appreciate the kindness received here today. But about that revival, about our Mighty King...

Oh Lord, help us all to stand with You, all while kneeling at Your feet.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This is John Wimber, I still go back and listen to him, his Personal Pilgrimage video is also oneI go back to, The Kingdom of G-d is the one where he mentions to the young people that after giving up and going with Christ he can say after 35 years it was the best decision he ever made.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
thank you. You remind me, I wanted to read more of your thread about knowing who He is. I tend to bounce around too much. My kids say, focus grasshopper Mama, lol. Lord help me. Anyhooo, what was the title? I want to read what u wrote. Interesting that there are 365 days in a year and He tells us not to fear 365 times. That is so cool.

I hope you and your family are doing well.
It was titled Why The Who Matters.
https://christianchat.com/christian-family-forum/why-the-who-matters.191086/

I am the opposite, it is hard for me to find something worth focusing on. Always looking for the things that inspire me. But once I find it, ill research it for weeks.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
It was titled Why The Who Matters.
https://christianchat.com/christian-family-forum/why-the-who-matters.191086/

I am the opposite, it is hard for me to find something worth focusing on. Always looking for the things that inspire me. But once I find it, ill research it for weeks.
Thank you. I will chk it out now. And I would think it necessary to be effective in apologetics to remain focused and follow through. Keep up the good work for the cause of Christ.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"His primary priority is in our relationship with Him, not in our needs. Thank You Lord for stirring our hearts. "-
And when we do He takes care of our needs

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
"His primary priority is in our relationship with Him, not in our needs. Thank You Lord for stirring our hearts. "-
And when we do He takes care of our needs
Yes, He will always be our greatest blessing. Bless you brother. I stand in agreement, thank you Lord for You stirring.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
am so excited at what God is doing. Keep watching and praying.
I dont know if God meant watch tv and pray but I suppose some people do that too...