Its not. People are born a sexuality. No one can choose to just be attracted to a certain gender.
I don't get it. Do you think people are going to dismiss what God says is wrong because you say you have no choice. If somebody said they were born with the propensity for violence, it doesn't make it less sinful for that person to commit murder. I wouldn't disagree that you have never been attracted to the opposite sex. That doesn't mean you were born with the attraction to the same sex. I personally think it is environmental and psychological. When your biological clock told you it was time to start thinking about a mate, subconsciously, based on all of the data you had gathered about girls, boys and yourself, you told yourself you are more female than male, or that females are more dominant and preferred a submissive male. Even if it is true that we are hardwired at birth, it doesn't make it less sinful.
