Mine says 'well known member'
I don't think I am that well-known, I want to change it to something else. I haven't thought of anything yet though.
I think he has a sister, Miss Chief.oh, ok just wondering if you designated yourself Idiot in Chief or someone else did...
Are there some on here who are deemed mischief makers?
Well, @CarriePie is the designated Chieftess of Smashingness
How many Chiefs are there?? There's an Indian Christian Forum...
That's for people from India!
I'm Seneca, from Oklahoma![]()
oh, ok just wondering if you designated yourself Idiot in Chief or someone else did...
Are there some on here who are deemed mischief makers?
Does your feather represent your ancestry?
Are there some on here who are deemed mischief makers?
I wonder who that could beP.S. As to those who are deemed mischief makers, there are some who are Outwrite Trouble![]()
Are there some on here who are deemed mischief makers?
Pssst Hey @seoulsearch! They're talking about mischief makers.P.S. As to those who are deemed mischief makers, there are some who are Outwrite Trouble![]()
Thank you @HealthAndHappiness for asking me if the feather represents my personal ancestry. That's a very respectful way to ask!
All tribal nations are different and distinct from each other. Here in Oklahoma there are almost 40 federally recognized tribes. I grew up in the Osage and feathers are often seen in homes and used in art and even in logos for native owned businesses.
For me personally, since I'm very much a serious Creationist and I love to observe wildlife and other things that the Lord created, I often like to have feathers, rocks, plants, bird nests, pinecones, etc. around me. I just love the outdoorsy look of these items. I have a hard time with sterile looking environments. I want to have a bird nest, some nice rocks, a few feathers, a pinecone or two, etc. in my surroundings. I look at these things and my mind drifts to a nice hike. Hiking for me is about being close to the Lord. My heart swells at all the wonderful things I see. The leaves, the insects, the sounds of the birds, a critter nosing around, a frog skimming the water in the creek nearby. So many things to take in. Let the hustle and bustle of everyday life tune out, and become part of the environment and tune into it. To me, this isn't a "hippie" way of thinking.
To me, it's when I really feel close to the Lord. I get a childlike excitement when I see a bird or critter that I don't often see. I think it might even be that the older I get, the more excited I get.
Since I like these sorts of things so much, I feel like that is how the Lord gives me gifts. Often when I'm feeling gloomy, a bird will appear and sing to me. Or I'll see a bird I rarely see or have never seen. I feel like these are gifts, "I'm with you and I love you."
There are tribes who find feathers to be important as a connection to the Creator.
For me, the feather is one of the Lord's many amazing creations. Also, I think it fittingly goes along with my user title of Chieftess of Smashingness.
Sorry for the long reply, I guess just even talking about fascinating pieces of creation gives me a childlike excitement![]()
P.S. As to those who are deemed mischief makers, there are some who are Outwrite Trouble![]()
I wonder who that could be![]()
Pssst Hey @seoulsearch! They're talking about mischief makers.
You were identified... Not me
I'm still soooo innocent![]()

It is obvious that @Godsgirl1983 has mastered the art of stealthy mischief making while yours is so noticeably outwrite.I have NO IDEA what any of you people are implying here.
As Princess Leia said:
View attachment 292444
(In all honesty, when I submitted the title "Outwrite Trouble," I wasn't sure if it was going to be accepted -- or if it would, well, be seen as being too much trouble.)
P.S. Why does @Godsgirl1983 seem to REVEL in the fact that I was hinted at as a mischief maker, but not her...![]()
It is obvious that @Godsgirl1983 has mastered the art of stealthy mischief making while yours is so noticeably outwrite.
And, since I'm often quoted while in the process of trying to edit my posted reply, it occurred to me that I might be the Chief Editer.![]()
The only trouble I see coming from you is this sort...
![]()
