How do you take your coffee?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Are we still talking about coffee? :giggle:
Of course I was only joking Lady Blue. :D My wife just recently switched to breakfast blend light roast "DE-CAF" coffee because it's easier on her stomach. I know that DE-CAF is a bad word for certain coffee lovers! :sneaky:

L

LittleMermaid

I don't really drink coffee, but when I do I put lots of sugar and lots of creamer. That's why I stay away for the most part. o_O

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I don't really drink coffee, but when I do I put lots of sugar and lots of creamer. That's why I stay away for the most part. o_O
My wife used to put so much creamer in her coffee that I would sometimes ask her if she would like some more coffee in her creamer. :giggle:

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Of course I was only joking Lady Blue. :D My wife just recently switched to breakfast blend light roast "DE-CAF" coffee because it's easier on her stomach. I know that DE-CAF is a bad word for certain coffee lovers! :sneaky:
Caffeine and sugar has nevet effected me. Sometimes I'll drink a few cups and go right back to sleep 😂 Still de-caf=Heresy.

S

Susanna

Decaf is like old Jim Beam without alcohol. Good for nothing haha.

Vega1

Apr 28, 2019
Either a wise man or a crazy man (can't remember which one it was ) once told me you can tell a lot about a person by how they take their coffee.

Do you like it strong or weak? Dark or light ? Sweet or bitter? Hot or iced? Or do you like it all ???
Strong, hot, with milk and sugar and I like it on the sweet side.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Sweet creamer, like bliss. Oh how blissful is coffee...very!!!

R

RodB65

I take my coffee. Just don't take MY coffee!