How to increase your attractiveness to women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
Maybe I'm missing something or don't really understand dating after all. But people say to just be yourself. At the same time, people say you have to do this and dress this and look like this. All the while maintaining your focus on God. Maybe I just think outside the box, but shouldn't the man and woman just bond over God? And take it from there? Regardless what the man and woman looks like. Jesus wasn't the best looking physically. Yet He is our epitome of what we strive to be. So shouldn't that be the key for relationships? I know you can't see into the heart without talking to the person first, and first impressions based on what we look like and how we approach someone are most often the make or break deal unfortunately. But I really just think the only important factor is love of Christ. Everything else is secondary. Just my thought process.

Last edited:
N

Nemakiza

Re point number 1 - Getting a woman is probably not the best motivation to get closer to God.... but better than no motivation, and for sure, people who start off with the wrong motivations often find the right motivations further along that road! Glory to God.

The rest is easy!

And there is one other thing that is easy, so easy, anyone can do it! and yet so many fail at..... being honest!!
But it is the hardest thing if a woman who loves God got a man who does not know God. Because a man is the ruler, how can he listen to his woman? unless he is into God.

M

mystikmind

But it is the hardest thing if a woman who loves God got a man who does not know God. Because a man is the ruler, how can he listen to his woman? unless he is into God.
Actually my point was for the man to build a relationship with God 'too' find a woman, not 'while' finding a woman!

But on the point of a Christian woman with a non Christian man or even the other way round, you should never 'bible thump' them anyway, sharing your faith to them or anyone else should be a patient, gentle, passive and loving process (unless your a preacher?) .... think about how would you approach wildlife without startling or scaring it? And your own emotional serenity is important too.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Here is my list. If I gave it more thought, it would be longer:

good manners - don't pass gas, pick your nose, teeth or adjust yourself in public...the basics
dress appropriately - clean, well kept clothes, at least somewhat up to date
good conversationalist
don't be a hater, a judgmental generalizer - Christians can't be liberal (USA), all lawyers are crooks
be open to having your mind changed
be kind to others, try to be unselfish
be able to laugh and be lighthearted

Goes without saying that he needs to be a believer.
:cool:

K

kenthomas27

Here is my list. If I gave it more thought, it would be longer:

good manners - don't pass gas, pick your nose, teeth or adjust yourself in public...the basics
dress appropriately - clean, well kept clothes, at least somewhat up to date
good conversationalist
don't be a hater, a judgmental generalizer - Christians can't be liberal (USA), all lawyers are crooks
be open to having your mind changed
be kind to others, try to be unselfish
be able to laugh and be lighthearted

Goes without saying that he needs to be a believer.
:cool:
You kinda drove a stake through my heart with the lawyer generalization thing Sparkle. I realize they're not all crooks; I've honestly always thought it's the 99% of them that make the rest look bad. So, God help me with that particular generalization. In general.

T

TRSSS1stPresident

You guys should read this book, "Cory's Guide: How to Find Your Mate The Lord's Way" but it is out of print. It was limited run oh.. 15 years ago.

What I can say is that you need to go out of you house and get off of your darn lazy chair that you sit in watching stupid TV or playing Halo3 games.. GO out and have fun.. you never know. I have a great great Biblical romantic story for you to read tonight. Read Genesis chapter 24. Entire chapter! You will find it is awesome story and you will know what to do.

If you need help understanding that story. It means really seriously go out there and find her. PRAY and ASK for CLUES!! That was important subject. But first, you need to FAST by not thinking about women at ALL. Don't think, don't look don't this or that with the women at all. NOTHING but do help them when they need your help! For me, I did pray, started fast, then pray for clues, then got the clues. Still waiting for her after 30 years this past January.

S

ServantStrike

You guys should read this book, "Cory's Guide: How to Find Your Mate The Lord's Way" but it is out of print. It was limited run oh.. 15 years ago.

What I can say is that you need to go out of you house and get off of your darn lazy chair that you sit in watching stupid TV or playing Halo3 games.. GO out and have fun.. you never know. I have a great great Biblical romantic story for you to read tonight. Read Genesis chapter 24. Entire chapter! You will find it is awesome story and you will know what to do.

If you need help understanding that story. It means really seriously go out there and find her. PRAY and ASK for CLUES!! That was important subject. But first, you need to FAST by not thinking about women at ALL. Don't think, don't look don't this or that with the women at all. NOTHING but do help them when they need your help! For me, I did pray, started fast, then pray for clues, then got the clues. Still waiting for her after 30 years this past January.
It's like an easter egg hunt, or even better, like stalking prey, err I mean friendly invasion of personal space.

You don't chase a woman, you hunt her down! It makes perfect sense.

M

MollyConnor

BUY HER CHOCOLATES!!! :eek:

A

AgeofKnowledge

Or, cut to the chase:

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012

no worries. in ten more years you'll be on par with moses in the desert searching for the promised land.

and who wouldn't want to emulate moses? : )

May 3, 2013
That is also the thought of the Nigerian Catholic Christian man I met last night.

He toold my brother that that Nigerian man has someone whose wife is orderedt o be seat, in front of him, and she´s willing to be there, silent, for a couple of ours...

I would say: "It´s better seeing, than believing all what it is said"

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015
A man would seem more attractive if he was wrestling a bear.

Chicks love seeing men wrestle bears.

S

ServantStrike

A man would seem more attractive if he was wrestling a bear.

Chicks love seeing men wrestle bears.
Sorry Roh, it seems you're now a target.

And eat them yourself?
And honestly, you brought this on yourself. First you steal chocolate, then you try and plant the evidence on me.

There's going to have to be a showdown now. Who's going to ref this match?