How

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Really?? I heard that Ronald had a thing for Wendy but maybe he gave up on it when he found out that she was having Carl's Jr.
I believe that there was a Hardee's in that relation as well. Apparently, it was a ménage à trois of some sort.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Serves him right. He should not have been cheating on the Dairy Queen.

She always thought of Ronald as a clown since the Dairy Queen's heart always belonged to the Burger King:cool:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, especially since Carl's Jr. is just Hardees in disguise. I think Wendy got duped.

L

LittleMermaid

I'm pretty sure Ronald and Wendy are dating...
0EE9D1EA-1C14-4696-8E0C-5CCA76C14FD2.jpeg

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Yeah, especially since Carl's Jr. is just Hardees in disguise. I think Wendy got duped.
So Hardees is actually Carl Jr. just pretending to be Hardees?

Obviously, poor Wendy got catfished. :cry:

Why does that sound like a sandwich... and a marketing campaign?

"For a Limited Time Only - It's the New 'I Got Catfished', Catfish Double! Try One Today!"

Aug 2, 2009
Has anyone actually seen the Dairy Queen?? Or know what she looks like? I just realized that I've never seen a picture of her in all these 30+ years. :unsure:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Has anyone actually seen the Dairy Queen?? Or know what she looks like? I just realized that I've never seen a picture of her in all these 30+ years. :unsure:
We all remember how creepy the Burger King guy looked. It's probably better if Dairy Queen does NOT have an avatar woman.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

"For a Limited Time Only - It's the New 'I Got Catfished', Catfish Double! Try One Today!"
I had some fish from Long John Silver's this afternoon for lunch. Actually, I believe that Culver's makes the best fish sandwich. I also have enjoyed a plate or three of catfish in the past. I'm also talking home fries, hush puppies, slaw, and unsweetened ice tea over crushed ice served in a Mason jar with a slice of lemon.

Apr 21, 2019

Weird