Howdy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Welcome 1daycloser.....Well, I just notice today I've been here almost a month, so personally speaking I think it's alrighty:D, but like Excalibur said, stick around visit some forums and see for yourself...........

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Where have you been, I noticed you signed in last Sept, lol. Welcome and hope to see you around the forums, God bless! Nice pic and title!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Good morning 😊 good 😊 Welcome back 😊

God bless you ❤

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well, I think much of this site is what you make it. I have found it to be very rewarding and eye opening. But like all other places you go online or off, it isn't perfect; It is filled with imperfect ppl who believe in a perfect God. I think there are a great number of kind brothers and sisters here. We may not all agree on everything, but many are willing to talk things out and to listen. Many are very knowledgeable in the word, much more than I. They will be patient and help teach, guide and counsel. Of course, ultimately most here encourage you take it up with God in prayer in His word. So is this a good site? I think very much so, but maybe that is because I believe God is working here. I have grown here and seen others have too. I thank my Lord. One more thing, I have found laughter here as well

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
G'Day 1daycloser and welcome to CC :)

This site is varied.. But the good thing about it is that it has some active members so the post count is good..

Not sure about the chat side of the site.. Have not been in there.. I usually patrol the forums. :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, 1daycloser!

I'm coming up empty for a humorous line, but we do have coffee! :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) This is the best site that exists.Enjoy your stay <3

oyster67

May 24, 2014
This site is amazing and has been a tremendous blessing for me and others as well. I hope that the same is true for you too. Glad to have you as a member of our community. Welcome to CC.
(The post above was not referring to you, I had to report someone)