I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
There are a few other peeps from your country so you should feel right at home. Happy to have you with us as well. Looking forward to exchanges with the posts. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: leean and Deade
Hello Leean, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon.gif

f8f33a592c9098a10ffa2d497d7b3873.gif
 
Greetings leean, we are glad that you have become a part of Christian Chat and hope that you find many friends here. There are numerous members here from both mainland China and Taiwan.

You could start a forum for Chinese Christians thereby increasing your chances of chatting with other Chinese here. There are currently forums for Arabs, Indians and Filipinos.

We all look forward to chatting with you. A warm welcome we send to you! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Greetings leean, we are glad that you have become a part of Christian Chat and hope that you find many friends here. There are numerous members here from both mainland China and Taiwan.

You could start a forum for Chinese Christians thereby increasing your chances of chatting with other Chinese here. There are currently forums for Arabs, Indians and Filipinos.

We all look forward to chatting with you. A warm welcome we send to you! :)
The persecution in China is very serious. hard to find
 
I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
Welcome to CC, we are glad to have you here!

See you around the forums and blessings!
 
Hello and welcome to CC, Leean. Please feel free to explore all the sections in this forum. I hope you find this space encouraging. God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur