I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
There are a few other peeps from your country so you should feel right at home. Happy to have you with us as well. Looking forward to exchanges with the posts. Welcome to CC.I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
AmenThere are a few other peeps from your country so you should feel right at home. Happy to have you with us as well. Looking forward to exchanges with the posts. Welcome to CC.
The persecution in China is very serious. hard to findGreetings leean, we are glad that you have become a part of Christian Chat and hope that you find many friends here. There are numerous members here from both mainland China and Taiwan.
You could start a forum for Chinese Christians thereby increasing your chances of chatting with other Chinese here. There are currently forums for Arabs, Indians and Filipinos.
We all look forward to chatting with you. A warm welcome we send to you!![]()
I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.
Welcome to CC, we are glad to have you here!I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.