I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Guess who's

Guess who's back? Back again ..... :LOL: This was started in 2019, lets see how do I feel today? :unsure: Yep, still am disgusted by men haha but I think I have a better handle of my emotions :ROFL: I reread the thread it is hilarious. Anywho?, hope everyone had lovely holidays yada yada etc :whistle: (whistling).
Well, you revived YOUR thread after almost two yrs, that you asked SEVERAL times to be deleted.

I'm thinking someone needs some ATT.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the little Christ complement. Many men think they are perfect until you ask their wives.
That could be regarded as prying. And vice versa. You are probably just joking, but husbands and wives should not be discussing each other with any third parties.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Well, you revived YOUR thread after almost two yrs, that you asked SEVERAL times to be deleted.

I'm thinking someone needs some ATT.
Yeah and I'm thinking that (she) is even more proud of her attitudes regarding men.

Not a good look at all.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I have this huge, extreme, major, disgust disappoint of men. How do I get rid of this?
Presumably you have reasons. Some male(s) have hurt you or let you down or both. I can give you some general advice, but not knowing the exact reason makes it impossible to be specific.

1. Unrealistic expectations. There are no infallible men. Put a man on a pedestal and he will fall off, likely landing on top you and crushing your hopes and dreams
2. Abuse. Some men really are insensitive jerks and belittle people at the drop of a hat. Physical abuse is wicked.
3. Men are not women. We don't think like women, our interests are entirely different, we are task oriented and we can be less than subtle in expressing our maleness. If a woman tells me something, I want to know what she wants me to do about it. If the answer is "nothing", then very likely I'm not interested in the conversation. Women are inclined to take offence at that.

Most women respond with hurt and then unforgiveness. This is the root cause of most relationship problems. Unforgiveness is often the result of wounded pride. Whatever the cause, we have no right to harbour unforgiveness. It affects our fellowship with God and poisons our attitudes to people. If unforgiveness is not dealt with, it festers and ends up in bitterness and resentment. That can lead to arthritis, sometimes crippling.

The good news is that you do not have to remain bound by unforgiveness. As long as you are willing to forgive, God has provided the answer. The following article is quite long but well worth reading. It can change your life if you will take it to heart.

https://www.christianlife.org.au/can-you-forgive-from-your-heart

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Presumably you have reasons. Some male(s) have hurt you or let you down or both. I can give you some general advice, but not knowing the exact reason makes it impossible to be specific.

1. Unrealistic expectations. There are no infallible men. Put a man on a pedestal and he will fall off, likely landing on top you and crushing your hopes and dreams
2. Abuse. Some men really are insensitive jerks and belittle people at the drop of a hat. Physical abuse is wicked.
3. Men are not women. We don't think like women, our interests are entirely different, we are task oriented and we can be less than subtle in expressing our maleness. If a woman tells me something, I want to know what she wants me to do about it. If the answer is "nothing", then very likely I'm not interested in the conversation. Women are inclined to take offence at that.

Most women respond with hurt and then unforgiveness. This is the root cause of most relationship problems. Unforgiveness is often the result of wounded pride. Whatever the cause, we have no right to harbour unforgiveness. It affects our fellowship with God and poisons our attitudes to people. If unforgiveness is not dealt with, it festers and ends up in bitterness and resentment. That can lead to arthritis, sometimes crippling.

The good news is that you do not have to remain bound by unforgiveness. As long as you are willing to forgive, God has provided the answer. The following article is quite long but well worth reading. It can change your life if you will take it to heart.

https://www.christianlife.org.au/can-you-forgive-from-your-heart
I'm curious what the advice would be? Like scenario and advice response?

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I'm curious what the advice would be? Like scenario and advice response?
There's a lot of good stuff in Gideon300's post. And I think he kind of hinted at something worth specifically pointing out. I'm not trying to be nosy, and if this isn't helpful then please by all means just ignore it, but it seems like you are struggling with something but that you also haven't really shared what it is. (Admittedly I did not read the entire thread beginning to end, so I may have missed something.) I think Gideon300 subtly indicated that no one can help with that struggle unless you open up enough to share what it is.

I certainly understand that this makes you vulnerable and open to even more hurt. For that reason, if you need someone to unburden yourself with without more pain, it might be a good idea to have a quiet private conversation with someone either here or in real life about things. And it seems to me (perhaps I am wrong) that Gideon300 has offered his ear if you care to share with someone.

Someone has to make the first step to connect and communicate or no progress will be made.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
There's a lot of good stuff in Gideon300's post. And I think he kind of hinted at something worth specifically pointing out. I'm not trying to be nosy, and if this isn't helpful then please by all means just ignore it, but it seems like you are struggling with something but that you also haven't really shared what it is. (Admittedly I did not read the entire thread beginning to end, so I may have missed something.) I think Gideon300 subtly indicated that no one can help with that struggle unless you open up enough to share what it is.

I certainly understand that this makes you vulnerable and open to even more hurt. For that reason, if you need someone to unburden yourself with without more pain, it might be a good idea to have a quiet private conversation with someone either here or in real life about things. And it seems to me (perhaps I am wrong) that Gideon300 has offered his ear if you care to share with someone.

Someone has to make the first step to connect and communicate or no progress will be made.
Oh, welp the thread is two years old not sure why you think I'm struggling with something? I think for now I am more concerned with the current events that are unfolding daily. And I think that if he wanted to have a private conversation he would have? but thanks though I think :unsure: lol.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Oh, welp the thread is two years old not sure why you think I'm struggling with something? I think for now I am more concerned with the current events that are unfolding daily. And I think that if he wanted to have a private conversation he would have? but thanks though I think :unsure: lol.
Okay, fair points, sister! Hopefully you have since found ways to tolerate men a bit better! ;P

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
all men were little boys once.

Little boys can be disgusting sure. Then they grow into bigger boys, then something changes and they become men.

Somewhere along the way they do learn to stop eating boogers and grossing you out. Although it is questionable when exactly they do this?!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the thing about boys is when they pee and miss their target.
Some junior teachers say they dont like to help boys tie their shoelaces because they feel wet...

Girls generally dont have this problem. Oh but girls can get into the nastiest cat fights. I've seen more problems with girls getting jealous or envious of each other than boys.