I have a question about men?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I know men are not nice. I just found someone who understand it. But I don't know if he is going to not want to date me because of it.

I would have no problem to be friends with someone with mental illness, both my friends have mental illness. i would not have a problem with dating someone with mental illness either, perhaps we 2 should date...
 
like trying to decide which end of the ball of wool was first...or is it last...or ... they look the same
 
Oh, but we DO understand it. Which gender is more likely to be referred to as either a psychopath or sociopath?

:cool:
 
I would have no problem to be friends with someone with mental illness, both my friends have mental illness. i would not have a problem with dating someone with mental illness either, perhaps we 2 should date...

There you go.
 
I would have no problem to be friends with someone with mental illness, both my friends have mental illness. i would not have a problem with dating someone with mental illness either, perhaps we 2 should date...

She might actually be considering your offer.
 
Roflll ������������

Allright Demi, behave yourself
7057.gif


0d7cf7f7598a2ec95636701fea453e64.jpg
 
I know men have it also

Michelle, you're alluding to a long story about yourself, your brother, and his wife, yet you've only given us a few brief statements. That's not much to go on. Perhaps you should give us a few paragraphs explaining both situations so we can offer something more than speculation and interpolation.
 
Michelle, you're alluding to a long story about yourself, your brother, and his wife, yet you've only given us a few brief statements. That's not much to go on. Perhaps you should give us a few paragraphs explaining both situations so we can offer something more than speculation and interpolation.
Yeah,so far what I can gather about her is that she "feels most men don't understand or don't emphatize with mental illness,she has a problem with relatives,and is looking for people who do understand mental illness to explain what is going on with both situations".