I miss my buddy in here Utah :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

should Utah be allowed back for another chance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2011
I've done that often enough, but would you say that's okay if it wasn't temporarily? And if nothing precipitated it?
:)Truth Is I agree with you,Its not cool for a person to berate someone without even being agitated,but sometimes people get agitated little by little at someone's post without saying anything and then just blowing up when the dam finally breaks.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
What was the subject of this thread again? I've forgotten.....

​It was an interesting read though
Utah is a great person. I remember a time back where he asked about giving communion to a hospice patient.....that's how we started talking. I told him to go for it ...he did and the Lord blessed him for it.
What a calling to minister in a hospice home....a special person indeed.
This site would be in a lot better shape IF people would treat each other with honor and respect and have compassion and understanding for one another instead of picking people apart/what they have to say and cutting them down, being judgmental, and trying to prove who's right or wrong!! I was just talking to someone here about this same thing and this person was saying how terrible it is that people are afraid to post here because they are going to get some kind of backlash. IF people would treat people they way they want to be treated, this site, and this world for that matter would be better off.
Wow i am honestky at a loss for words. I legitamitly started this thread because I was having a real bad day and Utah would make me laugh at times. Not because I was second guessing mods .So it is nice people assumed I was second guessing mods.
Honestly the follow up posts in here some of them anyways has me wondering if I am actually in a Christian chat room. Is not Christianity about faith and compassion and forgivness?
If it is I don't see much of that in this post. Well I guess I will think twice about posting just a genuine little comment about missing someone.
So for the record so everyone is clear. All it was was a simple post to say I missed him and basically to see if anyone else did. I didn't know I may have gone against cc rules. I appoligize if I did.
Okay then thank you for your time God bless .

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
What was the subject of this thread again?

See with the title of thread and this comment. Cleary I was simply saying I missed him. Maybe he could get another chance... I was not saying anthing about second guessing mods. I now Utah had a tough edge on him.. I get he could be pretty argumentative but apparently after reading this thread he is not the only one.... on that note I think I will keep my posts about God and his Glory from now on as I would hope that to be a safe topic.. but probably not..

Last edited:

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
What was the subject of this thread again?

See with the title of thread and this comment. Cleary I was simply saying I missed him. Maybe he could get another chance... I was not saying anthing about second guessing mods. I now Utah had a tough edge on him.. I get he could be pretty argumentative but apparently after reading this thread he is not the only one.... on that note I think I will keep my posts about God and his Glory from now on as I would hope that to be a safe topic.. but probably not..
xD My comment was meant to be a sarcastic remark to the arguing that was taking place. Your fine :)

P

popeye

I know what you were thinking! In the back of my head :p I know it!

Ya lets bury it.I have a huge backyard and I'll bury it. And Im sure we'll have to bury more so I'll save some space just in case. ;)
God bless you

that is so powerful

P

popeye

[video=youtube;4qiyihUj1m0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qiyihUj1m0[/video]

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
This thread is the epitome of irony!

It also symbolizes as well as literally demonstrates how CC has changed over the last while.

It used to be against the rules to even say a word about why a person was banned. Now we have a whole thread dedicated to it. Calls for the mods to close the thread have been ignored. Disagreements from the BDF have been dragged into the thread, which have nothing to do with the topic.

People seem to think Utah should be given "another" chance. Except no one knows what he did, so how can we know whether it is appropriate to let him try the forum again? I'm not saying Utah did this, but it could be something that might warrant arrest. We don't know! We don't know if it is appropriate to give any banned person another chance.

Plus, people rarely get banned anymore. And before they get banned, they are warned. So I have to assume, Utah was warned, and he chose to ignore the warnings. So he had his second chance. And whatever he did, it had to have been serious enough that he was banned.

I liked Utah, most of the time. He had a lot of wisdom. But he was self righteous, and I did see him post more than once that Liberals should die. That is simply unacceptable!

I agree this thread should be closed!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I hope if Utah comes back, he is another state like South Carolina........ I hate the state of Utah. I like the guy though.

Nov 22, 2015
If everyone got banned for bad behavior - there wouldn't be many left. Those that deceitfully mis-represent what others are saying and have an episode of an outburst of anger are just as guilty of bad behavior as anyone else. Us Christians can be such hypocrites sometimes.

Thank God for the blood of Jesus and that we can learn to walk free from all things as we behold the glory/goodness of the Lord as in a mirror.

T

Tinuviel

He seemed a bit rough at times, but I always took that to mean that he had been hurt in some way. He was always very kind to me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I hope if Utah comes back, he is another state like South Carolina........ I hate the state of Utah. I like the guy though.
He was named after a dog of his :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He's in New Jersey, or least he was until he was banished. I liked the guy too, always treated me with respect.

Dec 9, 2011
This site would be in a lot better shape IF people would treat each other with honor and respect and have compassion and understanding for one another instead of picking people apart/what they have to say and cutting them down, being judgmental, and trying to prove who's right or wrong!! I was just talking to someone here about this same thing and this person was saying how terrible it is that people are afraid to post here because they are going to get some kind of backlash. IF people would treat people they way they want to be treated, this site, and this world for that matter would be better off.
Its censorship.Vigilante style.

Dec 9, 2011
:eek:When you say ,If he comes back,does that mean he might break CC rules?:p

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
If you were to take the time and dig through Utah's post history, you would find that he posted on several occasions that even he was surprised that had hadn't been banned (at that point). In other words, Utah was quite aware that he routinely crossed the lines of decency and obviously wasn't concerned enough about it to modify his behavior.

Believe it or not, I personally liked Utah but his constant abusive posts forced my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.