if you can only live to see one futuristic invention, what do you want it to be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I ain't driving that far... ;)

there's a switch on the cars dashboard that will let you reverse the polarity. It's all good now!
I think that the car that Marty drove in Back To The Future had something similar on the dash. I saw the actual car used at Universal Studios in Orlando. It was not fully operational at the time but there were lights flashing on the dash. Probably warning of an impending implosion.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Star trek teleporter (modified for terrestrial use, probably with integrated GPS and google maps or something like that).
Ooops sorry I didn't see your answer! Forgive plz!🙏

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Awwwas sweet!🙏
I would like an invention called a 'mobile sleeping pod' that would work to eradicate homelessness. Basically anyone without somewhere to sleep in the evening would be able to call upon one of these pods. When they got inside they'd be shower, sleeping and food facilities. The pods would hover in the sky to avoid congestion on the streets and have their own solar and wind power and be completely self sufficient.

T

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Virtual reality headset perfected so I can be on vacation more often. :cool:
Teleporting machine so I don't need to drive or fly to a vacation destination. :cool:

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Ok I think I would want a mobile, probably backpack accessible teleporter. But the caveat is that it works on one source of energy to run: garbage. And it needs like a lot of garbage. Like at least a truck load per trip. That way a person travels and cleans up the earth’s rubbish at the same time.