V
VioletReigns
Guest
maybe one maybe both or maybe I'm a shareholder in the company...anyways... I notice you're teaching only forgiveness neglecting any sense of duty...Similar to steal what you want then ask forgiveness later...The 20 things you have posted relating to controlling behavior are irrelevant after infidelity...Unwashed tombs huh? (nice way of changing God's word)... Which is greater... forgiveness or God's covenant which was broken to warrant seeking forgiveness to begin with?
You're also a scary person. I didn't say I was afraid of you, I'm saying it's scary to think people like you have the liberty to come onto this site and push people away from Jesus with your spite. And if you're a shareholder in this company, this site is doomed. You've already threatened me in a previous thread and now you're hinting that you have authority over me because you're an investor in CC. I can tell you this, you best put me on ignore rather than incite me, pal. I don't play fair with internet bullies.