I'm not the girl for you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 26, 2018
If you ignore me, I am not the girl for you. That is the worst thing a man can do to a woman aside from cheating.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
The OP said something about being humorous, but I cant really think of anything : /

Im just not creative enough apparently : p

Ill try to post some without sounding judgemental or critical : p

If you arent light hearted and playful, Im not the one for you.

If you are harsh or critical with people, Im not the one for you.

If you are vain or self centered, Im not the one for you.

If you cant share interests together or enjoy engaging in the activities of others, Im not the one for you.

I dunno, cant think of anything else worth posting that wouldnt be generic :p

Just in case anyone's wondering.... I'm not the girl for you. :rolleyes:
Aw : (

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
If you can't allow me cook for you, I'm not the guy for you.
If you can't get up early in the morning for exercise at least 2 times a week, I'm not the guy for you.
If you can't allow me to call you the names I have for you such as my Precious One, my Faithful One, my Beautiful One, my Pretty One, my Lovely One, my Caring One, my Glorious One; I'm not the guy for you.

Feb 26, 2018
If you are unattractive and an unusual offspring, I am not the girl for you. :D

Feb 26, 2018
If you flaunt your credit card but won't give your pin details, I am not the girl for you. :D

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
If you are married to someone else...I'm NOT the girl for you.

If your Children are older than me ... I'm not the girl for you.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
If you're digging for gold, and it ain't the money.....you're not the girl for me :p

D

Depleted

If you wear socks with flipflops... I'm not the girl for you.
Warning: I think this is part of life. Hubby was definitely the guy who would laugh at old men for wearing socks with sandals. Now he is the old man wearing socks with sandals and laughs at being that guy.

He used to be the guy who laughed at other guys wearing shorts in winter. Now he wears shorts in winter and laughs.

He used to be the guy who laughed at people who couldn't find their sunglasses because they were on their head. Now the last place he looks for his sunglasses is on his head, (which, btw, is where they are.)

Just a warning that sometimes my "I never will" becomes "Apparently I will." lol