I'm trapped

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
Hi! Is anyone else stuck in this crazy blizzard?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
In Tennessee we just have rain. Rain and rain and more rain. Rain for days and weeks. Oh here comes some more rain...

We do have a few people who can't get out because certain roads are flooded though. My whole town is built on a big hill of sorts, but a couple towns over there's some streets flooded out.

We have had rain for so long that my dog just lies out in the rain now. I'm not kidding at all. I checked his dog house, nothing at all wrong with it. He just got so used to the rain that it doesn't seem to bother him any more. After all, once you are soaked you can't get any more wet.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I wouldn't have called it "stuck" in the blizzard. I got up, worked a half day ( left when the power went out).

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hi! Is anyone else stuck in this crazy blizzard?
I have never experienced a blizzard in my life... Experienced a cat 1 cyclone which ended up being a lot of hard work clearing the fallen trees on my property.. But a blizzard nope.. Way to warn here in Australia for blizzards.. I hope the weather calms down for you soon Nessadon.

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
In Tennessee we just have rain. Rain and rain and more rain. Rain for days and weeks. Oh here comes some more rain...

We do have a few people who can't get out because certain roads are flooded though. My whole town is built on a big hill of sorts, but a couple towns over there's some streets flooded out.

We have had rain for so long that my dog just lies out in the rain now. I'm not kidding at all. I checked his dog house, nothing at all wrong with it. He just got so used to the rain that it doesn't seem to bother him any more. After all, once you are soaked you can't get any more wet.
I love the rain.... I would rather have many days of rain than 5 foot drifts of snow in front of the house

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
I wouldn't have called it "stuck" in the blizzard. I got up, worked a half day ( left when the power went out).
Here in Colorado, pretty much everything was shut down (it takes a lot to do that here) even the airport cancelled almost everything. My internet was out the whole day, but luckily we kept power. There is a 5 foot drifts of snow just outside the front door and my car is buried.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I have four feet of snow beside my driveway, and a foot across the rest of my yard. The temperature this morning was -10C, which is roughly 16F. That's up from -35C three weeks ago.

At least, at home that's what it is. I'm about 1200 miles from home right now.

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
I have four feet of snow beside my driveway, and a foot across the rest of my yard. The temperature this morning was -10C, which is roughly 16F. That's up from -35C three weeks ago.

At least, at home that's what it is. I'm about 1200 miles from home right now.
That's pretty close to how it is at my house. There is a 5 food snow drift in front of my house.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
We have storms and rain.. but tuesday its supposed to get better.
Nearly got knocked off of my feet by the storm on Sunday

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
That's pretty close to how it is at my house. There is a 5 food snow drift in front of my house.
Wondering what foods comprise a 5 food snow drift. How about ice cream, cheesecake, snow cones, pizza (white pizza of course), and whipped cream?

Now I want to chow down on a 5 food drift.

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
Wondering what foods comprise a 5 food snow drift. How about ice cream, cheesecake, snow cones, pizza (white pizza of course), and whipped cream?

Now I want to chow down on a 5 food drift.
pretty much anything that is comfort food is good for a 5 foot drift. haha... snow makes you hungry and it makes you want to eat bad

L

LadyInWaiting

It's hot in Texas. All the huge moths and out and about and I don't like it!
I think all bugs are hideously creepy...especially moths. :eek:

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
It's hot in Texas. All the huge moths and out and about and I don't like it!
I think all bugs are hideously creepy...especially moths.
I guess the hotter it is, the more bugs come out than

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
No blizzards here. But it is a bone chilling 51 right now. :sneaky::LOL:
Lucky! 50 is swimming weather here! We had -60 F here last month the entite towns power went out it was so cold 😂