Read Isaiah 53....he was nothing like what he is portrayed as today and for d--- sure nothing like the sickening Catholic images posted by many onnthia site.....and then Revelation....HE IS GOD ON THRONE not a man!
Is there a board here called, onnthia site?I think it may be diversions from the real sickening things in this world I could be wrong but I don’t know.
I don’t think so, though I’m not sure it’s even a word, I guess he knows what he meantIs there a board here called, onnthia site?![]()
No, but if there were a board called Mouthy Blather, you would be the king! But hey, we all already know that!Is there a board here called, onnthia site?![]()
And an excellent portrayal of Jesus he did too. I love the Robert Powell , Jesus of Nazareth movie.
Jim Caviezel was also incredibly good in the role in the movie, The Passion.
At times, knowing what the man himself looks like due to his many prior roles, he transformed in the different scenes in Passion.
Like when he looked down upon the Magdalene after saving her from being stoned. I knew that was Jim C. , but the face of that which was captured in the camera was not the same as prior.
![]()
Mr Caviezel is quite dedicated to the faith and wanted this role very much. I think his heart was so open to the portrayal that God worked through him in fashioning the spirit within the Passion itself. Five star acting. (IMO)
No, Passion of the Christ was directed by Mel Gibson. The production company, ICON, is his company. MG was deeply involved with this project.Did not Robert De Niro direct that? Mr Caviezel is Catholic. They have a tendency to make the grace of Christ without effect. To much gore. Blood and guts sells today.
Nobody alive has seen Jesus, regardless of any and all that believe they have.....and the ONLY ACCURATE descriptions of Jesus are found in Isaiah 53 when he was a man and Now in Revelation As GOD on his throne......if their descriptions do not match that, they are full of it!I wouldn't have a picture of Jesus hanging around, but if someone does I will not get mad.
I know people who have seen Jesus and the whites say He was white and the blacks said He was black.
Amen!Nobody alive has seen Jesus, regardless of any and all that believe they have.....and the ONLY ACCURATE descriptions of Jesus are found in Isaiah 53 when he was a man and Now in Revelation As GOD on his throne......if their descriptions do not match that, they are full of it!
Gorgeous and timely.This is really the only photo of Jesus I ever post consistently and it serves a purpose as a deflection of demonsView attachment 207366
I don't think a picture of Jesus is sin. I have this picture on a notebook I carry to church, and I have been called a blasphemer for it. So, "Yes", many Christians do come to worship the stereotyped image we paint of a pretty (effeminate) Jesus with long wavy hair and blue eyes.
https://lydslookonlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/fishing-net-and-jesus.jpg
No, Passion of the Christ was directed by Mel Gibson. The production company, ICON, is his company. MG was deeply involved with this project.
I brought a package containing little travel packets of tissue with us to the theater. I knew I'd need them and folks around me might not have thought to bring their own. I was handing them out to snifflers all around us.
As for the blood, guts, gore, crucifixion was ugly. Persians invented it, Romans enjoyed making it gruesome for the accused. It was blood, guts, and gore. And our Lord suffered that for us.
I was surprised to learn that the Satan character in the movie was played by a woman.