I understand. Thank you.And the point?
The point is, we don't know if Jesus assumed the Nazarite vow before or after He raised Lazarus from the dead.
I understand. Thank you.And the point?
I understand. Thank you.
The point is, we don't know if Jesus assumed the Nazarite vow before or after He raised Lazarus from the dead.
Where does it say Jesus drank wine?I’m not assuming anything, I’ll stick with what Scripture actually says.
Where does it say Jesus drank wine?
True. The only time anything like wine touched the lips of our Lord was on the cross. Wine, vinegar and hyssop were soaked into a sponge and raised to His lips after Jesus spoke of His thirst. After it touched His lips He said, it is finished.Nope, not to my knowledge
No, that isn't scripture. We shouldn't become drunken with spirits, but we are not prohibited from imbibing.neither should we.
Jesus clearly turned ceremonial water used for cleaning into the best wine at the wedding, and was criticized for it! This holiness stance some people take is exaggerated. We should not drink wine or strong drink in front of those offended by, or it is a stumbling block to but there is no sin in and of itself.
I make no secret of the fact that I have an allergy that causes a phenomena of craving that can be caused by the ingestion of alcohol in any form... It is diagnosed as alcoholism. I am no longer a drunkard! I choose not to imbibe in order to avoid my own sinfully nature and to prevent relapse aka; backsliding. Not everybody has this problem so; I won't put everybody in the same boat.
Romans 14:
The Law of Love
…20) Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to let his eating be a stumbling block. 21) It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything to cause your brother to stumble. 22) Keep your belief about such matters between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves.…
Berean Study Bible
1 Corinthians 11:27Jesus clearly turned ceremonial water used for cleaning into the best wine at the wedding, and was criticized for it! This holiness stance some people take is exaggerated. We should not drink wine or strong drink in front of those offended by, or it is a stumbling block to but there is no sin in and of itself.
I make no secret of the fact that I have an allergy that causes a phenomena of craving that can be caused by the ingestion of alcohol in any form... It is diagnosed as alcoholism. I am no longer a drunkard! I choose not to imbibe in order to avoid my own sinfully nature and to prevent relapse aka; backsliding. Not everybody has this problem so; I won't put everybody in the same boat.
Romans 14:
The Law of Love
…20) Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to let his eating be a stumbling block. 21) It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything to cause your brother to stumble. 22) Keep your belief about such matters between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves.…
Berean Study Bible
Exactly! Thank you.A dear friend is allergic to alcohol. He found out that his blood heritage made him predisposed to alcoholism due to what you describe, a craving for the sugars in fermented drink. Their chromosomes 4 and 11 produce less quantity of dehydrogenase (ADH), the enzyme that converts ethanol, alcohol, into acetaldehyde, which is acetic alcohol and water, once the enzyme "ALDH2" or, acetaldehyde dehydrogenase starts the finishing work of making the acetic alcohol, sugar, and water. The less ADH and ALDH2 one has the slower the metabolism process takes. Consequently the body is exposed for longer periods of time to the alcohol properties themselves prior to full conversion. The more your body holds the acetaldehyde in that stage two process, because it takes longer to get there due to the lesser quantity of ADH, which makes that hormone's processing the alcohol slower, the sicker you can get..
You're welcome. And God continue to bless you in your strength and recovery.Exactly! Thank you.
Well art is art and should not be worshipped, or paced before, on, beside or behind the alter under any condition. That's all I have to say about it.bach to the original Topic;,
ISA. 53:2.
For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground:
He has no form or comeliness; and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.
================================================================
all of the 'modern' and 'post modern' IMAGES=STATUES' that are created by man to 'attract-the-eye' of the world,
for their own agenda,
are in direct 'contradiction' to what the SCRIPTURES tell us about His appearance!!!
I did not remember a specific length, but a few was under it for life.
I understand. Thank you.
The point is, we don't know if Jesus assumed the Nazarite vow before or after He raised Lazarus from the dead.
However, there is a difference between being a citizen of Nazareth, a Nazarene, and being that of a Nazarite.He was a Nazarene from birth, the Nazarite from Nazareth. The substance as to a shadow of the vow . The Nazarene that raised Lazarus.
Wake up rise... my bride, be clothed with the righteous of your husband .
You're aware that excerpt pertains to the last supper?1 Corinthians 11:27
Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.