As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
This is a Christian (Protestant) site. You'll find very few that support anything at all relating to the Catholic church. Many are quite vocal in their stance Against it.As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
I (and many here) would actually encourage you not to pay attention to the Vatican; they teach things that are contrary to the Bible.As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
Welcome!As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
Uh-oh. You mean he turned protestant?Welcome!
Your About Me page says Was Catholic...Is that why you almost never do pay attention to the Catholic church? You're no longer Catholic?
As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
It helps if you are the Black Pope. Does that help?As in pay attention to the Vatican Church?
As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
How can you get to heaven without the big hat and the dress?
You get to heaven not by attending a church but by confessing your sins to Jesus and trusting that His shed blood dying on the cross was sufficient., and inviting the Holy Spirit to live inside of you to comfort and guide you in the life-long repentance process. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to Cc.As in pay attention to the Vatican Church? I almost never do.....I assume my local parish is enough to make me smile.
I agree that it would be problematic at best.Uh-oh. You mean he turned protestant?
I don't think protestants are allowed to wear the big hat and the dress.
How can you get to heaven without the big hat and the dress?