Is Obama the anichrist discussion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Agreed. This may just be the case.

Besides, even I could be wrong. I was wrong before and I changed.;)

There is always hope in everyone!:eek:
We could be wrong, but just from expierirnce with arguing on this sight CONSTANTLY...its sometimes best just to leave it lol.

Dec 26, 2012
Why does American presidents always have to be the anti Christ? Can't the queen of england get the blame every now and then?
You haven't heard that it's actually Prince Charles or Prince William who is the anti Christ? It MUST be true after all it's all over you tube. :rolleyes:

D

doulos

You haven't heard that it's actually Prince Charles or Prince William who is the anti Christ? It MUST be true after all it's all over you tube. :rolleyes:
LOL haven't heard that one in a while. I guess that failed guess went by the wayside during Obamas first campaign. Guess all that looking over their shoulder for the boogeyman keeps them to busy to notice the beast is staring us in the eye waiting for the right moment to pounce and take our heads for refusing to submit!

Dec 26, 2012
LOL haven't heard that one in a while. I guess that failed guess went by the wayside during Obamas first campaign. Guess all that looking over their shoulder for the boogeyman keeps them to busy to notice the beast is staring us in the eye waiting for the right moment to pounce and take our heads for refusing to submit!
UMM I am still trying to find where Jesus told us to be looking for the anti Christ in the first place. (He did tell us if someone says here is the Christ NOT to go...) I think it's kind of backwards. :p

I think Petra had it right when they said this

"What are you looking for the devil for, when you oughta be looking for the Lord?"

B

Bistabuster

UMM I am still trying to find where Jesus told us to be looking for the anti Christ in the first place. (He did tell us if someone says here is the Christ NOT to go...) I think it's kind of backwards. :p

I think Petra had it right when they said this

"What are you looking for the devil for, when you oughta be looking for the Lord?"
Isn't that what we're here for? To help people find the Lord?;)

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I don't usually comment on American politics, but I was talking to my sister in Toronto and we decided you Americans have it all wrong.

Harper (our Prime Minister) is actually the anti-Christ.

So that is the end of the discussion since we solved the problem! LOL.

Nope, no scripture, and not even sure if I believe in the anti-Christ, but our Prime Minster is out of control!

Dec 26, 2012
I don't usually comment on American politics, but I was talking to my sister in Toronto and we decided you Americans have it all wrong.

Harper (our Prime Minister) is actually the anti-Christ.

So that is the end of the discussion since we solved the problem! LOL.

Nope, no scripture, and not even sure if I believe in the anti-Christ, but our Prime Minster is out of control!

UMM But can you point out ANY politicians that aren't out of control?

W

weakness

How many ways is there to say Jesus is God?
I am the first and the last.
Before Abraham was, I am.
I and the Father are one.

These are just a few. There are more. Do all these verses say the same thing? Yes.

An antichrist has many ways to identify it as well.

antichrist.
son of perdition.
man of sin.

Are they too meaning the same thing? Yes!

I know this is hard to believe but those four Bible verses identify that there is no such thing as an antichrist. You're more than welcome to wait for it to come, but it will never happen. It's like you telling me it will snow in Hawaii. Good luck on that one. We tell you the geography of Hawaii and where it sits in accordance to the equator and year round temperature that never reach freezing yet you insist it will snow in Hawaii. Right!!:confused:
It does snow in Hawaii,ON two mountains

P

peterT

Not everyone can accept truth. It would mean they are wrong. Some people lack humility. You have given the proof. You have planted the seed Sometimes you just have to let it go and move on.
And what truth is that ? That there is no antichrist in the end?

That’s not truth that’s deception.

For here we have a man with ALL power and the workings of Satan in the last days the man of sin.

And not just an antichrist but an antichrist that has ALL power

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

B

Bistabuster

It does snow in Hawaii,ON two mountains
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. So it snows in Hawaii! :eek:

Me Stupid. ;) I guess that was a bad example but I think you got my drift!:eek: