Is the “day of Christ” the day of the Rapture?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Matthew 24
  1. 1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
  2. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
  3. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
  4. 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
  5. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
  6. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
  7. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
  8. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
  9. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  10. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
  11. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
  12. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
  13. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
  14. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
  15. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
  16. 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
  17. 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
  18. 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
  19. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
  20. 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
  21. 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
  22. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
  23. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
  24. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
  25. 25 Behold, I have told you before.
  26. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
  27. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
  28. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
  29. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
  30. 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
  31. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
  32. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
  33. 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
  34. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
  35. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
  36. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
  37. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
  38. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
  39. 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
  40. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
  41. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
  42. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
  43. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
  44. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
  45. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
  46. 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
  47. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
  48. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
  49. 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
  50. 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
  51. 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Compare with Isaiah 13
Matthew 24
Revelation 6

There's two or three more, but that's enough judgement for one night. I'm going to bed shortly.
I'd stay with the KJV to make sure it's correct.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
1. The Great Apostasy (a falling away)
2. The revelation of the Antichrist (the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition)
3. The reign of the Antichrist
4. The Great Tribulation
5. The day of the Lord (cataclysmic cosmic events)
6. The Second Coming of Christ
7. The destruction of the Antichrist.

Which of the above are Scriptural phrases ?

Jun 20, 2022
The LORD IS Christ!

Are people so messed up trying to understand the Trinity they don't understand that Jesus, God of the Old Testament as LORD is the same person that Christ is in the New Testament?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The LORD IS Christ! Are people so messed up trying to understand the Trinity they don't understand that Jesus, God of the Old Testament as LORD is the same person that Christ is in the New Testament?
I don't see anyone attacking the Trinity on this thread. So where did this come from?

Jun 20, 2022
I don't see anyone attacking the Trinity on this thread. So where did this come from?
The confusion is thinking the Day of Christ and Lord are 2 different days. By looking at Jesus as the OT LORD and the NT CHRIST being ONE and the SAME should make it easier to see the Day of the Lord and Christ are the exact same day.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ They are commenced pretty much at the SAME time; but they each take place in a different LOCATION.

--"the Day of the LORD" is ENTIRELY earthly-located (7-yr period unfolding upon the earth; Christ's Second Coming to the earth; the promised and prophesied earthly MK age<---ALL of THAT is "the DOTL" time-period);

--"the Day of CHRIST / OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST" is NOT "on the earth"... but when WE ["the Church WHICH IS HIS BODY"] are UP THERE "WITH [G4862] HIM" (returning "WITH HIM" FOR the MK age aspect)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The confusion is thinking the Day of Christ and Lord are 2 different days. By looking at Jesus as the OT LORD and the NT CHRIST being ONE and the SAME should make it easier to see the Day of the Lord and Christ are the exact same day.
Why don't you acquaint yourself with "the day of the LORD" for which I have already provided Scriptures? The day of the LORD is a PERIOD OF DIVINE JUDGMENTS and has nothing to do with the Rapture or the day of Christ.

Jun 20, 2022
Why don't you acquaint yourself with "the day of the LORD" for which I have already provided Scriptures? The day of the LORD is a PERIOD OF DIVINE JUDGMENTS and has nothing to do with the Rapture or the day of Christ.
I am discussing Paul's writings.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I am discussing Paul's writings.
Hi The_Watchers_2017 ,

I've counted something like 27 versions that translate the phrase in 2Th2:2 as "the day of the Lord" (rather than "the day of Christ")... and I believe it makes the best sense of the text, given that "the day of the Lord" involves [also] a period of time of Judgments unfolding upon the earth (over SOME TIME), before it continues on to also include the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom (the entire "DOTL" time period being earthly-located only):

[something like 27 versions] - https://biblehub.com/parallel/2_thessalonians/2-2.htm

-- https://biblehub.com/text/2_thessalonians/2-2.htm

Oct 31, 2015
There are two significant days mentioned in the Bible -- “the day of the LORD” and “the day of Christ” (also called “the day of Jesus Christ” or “the day of our Lord Jesus Christ”).

Since “the day of the LORD” is clearly a period of divine judgment revealed in the Old Testament, it should not be confused with “the day of Christ” (found only in the New Testament). Unfortunately the King James Bible called “the day of the Lord” the day of Christ in 2 Thessalonians 2:2, which totally skews the meaning of that passage. Almost all the other translations have “the day o the Lord” which is correct.

We know from other Scriptures that the Resurrection/Rapture of the saints will occur on a specific day (which is still in the future). Now we will see that “the day of Christ” relates to that event in the verses shown below:

THE DAY OF CHRIST APPLIES TO CHRISTIAN READINESS
That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ (Phil 1:10)

THERE WILL BE REJOICING ON THE DAY OF CHRIST
Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. (Phil 2:16)

CHRISTIANS ARE TO BE BLAMELESS ON THE DAY OF CHRIST
So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.(1 Cor 1:7,8)

Here the day of the Rapture (“the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ”) and “the day of Christ” are shown to be one and the same. Since the saints will be perfected and glorified on that day, they will then be “blameless”. But until then they are to be “sincere and without offence” and “holding forth the Word of Life”.

CHRISTIANS WILL BE PERFECTED ON THE DAY OF CHRIST
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: (Phil 1:6) This ties in with 1 John 3:1-3: Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

In view of all these passages it should be clear that every believer is required to purify himself or herself in preparation for the Rapture on the day of Christ. Paul seems to also imply that immediately after the Rapture, the event known as the Judgment Seat of Christ will take place. Here all the works of the saints will be assessed for their eternal value. Those which are precious will receive corresponding rewards or crowns. Those which are worthless will be "burned up".

The day of the Lord, is the day of Christ, and refers to the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

At the coming of the Lord, the resurrection of the dead in Christ, and the rapture occur.

• For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

The resurrection of the dead in Christ comes first.

• And the dead in Christ will rise first.

JPT

Komentaja

Jul 29, 2022
I'd say it is the same thing, as it says in 2 thessalonians 2 as well "day of the Lord", only some translations say day of Christ. Christ is Lord, so whichever it is, its one and the same.

The day of the Lord is indeed judgment, for the lost world, but to Christians it will be a great day.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Jesus told us when the resurrection would be.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
I don't see the day of the lord being the same as the day of Christ. For me it does seem to point to when Christ comes in the clouds we caught up.. then forward.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
the Thessalonians had confused the day of Christ (the day of the Rapture) with the day of the Lord. None of the above is a prerequisite for the Rapture. So Paul was correcting them.
Amen!
Great Topic ---Sparked me to research it ------

I do agree that the Day of Christ and the Day of the Lord are 2 separate Events -----
Awesome! And there is Even More Confirming Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided:

The Day Of CHRIST:

Mystery” CHURCH [Which Is His 'Body Of Christ']:

Designated as the “Heavenly” Day of CHRIST, Which Will Be The Day of reward
and consummation of
our ['children of Light' (Eph_5:8; 1Th_5:5)] salvation!
(Philippians 1:6, 10; Philippians 2:16; I Corinthians 1:8; II Corinthians 1:14).

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

The Prophesied [for Israel] Day Of The LORD:

Israel’s KINGDOM: Designated as the “Earthly” Day of The LORD,
which will be first of all, a day of judgment, to be followed by the
establishment of the Kingdom (Isaiah 13:9 to 16; Isaiah 24:21 to 23;
Isaiah 26:20 and 21; Isaiah 34:1 to 35:10; Ezekiel 30:3; Joel 1:15;
Joel 2:1 to 11; Amos 5:16 to 20; Obadiah 1:15 to 21;
Zephaniah 1:14 to 18; Zephaniah 14:1 to 21; Malachi 4:1 to 6;
Matthew 25:31 to 46; Acts 2:19 to 21)

In Light of Amos' Dark Warning, Why [be "Unequally yoked
with" 'Unbelievers of darkness'], and be in/post-trib?:

Amos 5:18 "Woe Unto you that desire The Day Of The LORD!
to what end is it for you? The Day of The LORD is darkness,
and not Light."

Should not we, "children of Light" then, rather "desire God's Light In:

The Day Of Christ, and our own Great Grace Departure With HIM To Glory?:

Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure I
+
Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure II
------------------
Precious friend(s):

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II)!

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Jun 20, 2022
I'd say it is the same thing, as it says in 2 thessalonians 2 as well "day of the Lord", only some translations say day of Christ. Christ is Lord, so whichever it is, its one and the same.

The day of the Lord is indeed judgment, for the lost world, but to Christians it will be a great day.
Pre Tribbers really hate how Paul breaks down the sequence to Timothy in Chapter 6.

Notice, Verse 14 tells Timothy we are waiting until Christ returns with NO MENTION OF A FALSE SECRET COMING and that's followed by Verse 15 that Jesus Return leads us to the Reign of Christ.

If there is a secret Rapture. Why is Paul telling Timothy to be faithful until the Return of Christ that leads to the Reign of Christ?

Should not Paul said be faithful until the secret pre trib Rapture?

Instead, he tells Timothy to be faithful to the same Return Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 that happens AFTER the Tribulation.

Paul really clarifies several issues in Timothy like theres no secret Rapture.

Attachments

Jun 20, 2022
Pre Tribbers really hate how Paul breaks down the sequence to Timothy in Chapter 6.

Notice, Verse 14 tells Timothy we are waiting until Christ returns with NO MENTION OF A FALSE SECRET COMING and that's followed by Verse 15 that Jesus Return leads us to the Reign of Christ.

If there is a secret Rapture. Why is Paul telling Timothy to be faithful until the Return of Christ that leads to the Reign of Christ?

Should not Paul said be faithful until the secret pre trib Rapture?

Instead, he tells Timothy to be faithful to the same Return Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 that happens AFTER the Tribulation.

Paul really clarifies several issues in Timothy like theres no secret Rapture.
The ESV makes it even clearer what Paul is telling Timothy

Attachments

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Here is a simple way to make the distinction that is necessary:
THE DAY OF CHRIST = SALVATION
THE DAY OF THE LORD = DAMNATION

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
No, In Biblical Fact, they don't hate God's Word Of Truth, some Actually
Rightly Divide It:

(1 Ti 6:14) "That thou keep this commandment without spot,​
unrebukeable, until The Appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ..."​

This Appearing of The HEAD Of The Body Of Christ, is the following:

The Great GRACE Departure, According to The Heavenly Mystery!:

(1) Immediately After GRACE Has ENDED/ZERO signs!:
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians 1:19-23; Colossians 1:18; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of an archangel,
And With The Trump of God! (1 Thessalonians 4:16!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:21-23; 1 Thessalonians 4:13!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:52-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:49; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 5:1-2;
Ephesians 1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans 2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1 Corinthians 3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2 Corinthians 5:10;
Ephesians 6:8; Colossians 3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians 5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live * Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1 Thessalonians 3:13; Colossians 1:5, 22;
1 Corinthians 6:3; 2 Corinthians 5:1-2 KJB!)

And, then 7 years later, "In His Times" [the Ignored words] found here,
prayerfully and Carefully studying...:

"...Lord Jesus Christ: Which In His Times He Shall Shew, Who is the​
blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"​
(1 Ti 6:15)​

...is The Second Coming, According to earthly Prophecy:

(1) Immediately After tribulation/4 signs, CHRIST, In His
Prophesied Second Advent, As KING Of kings, And LORD Of lords,
Is Coming From Heaven! (Matthew 24:29; Revelation 19:16, 11!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming On a white horse, With Crowns On
His Head, And A Sword In His Mouth! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(3) CHRIST Is Coming With, (which Were In Heaven!),
His armies * on white horses! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(4) CHRIST Is Coming To earth With ONE army, * All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew 25:31; Revelation 19:11, 15)

(5) With Another trumpet (AFTER "the 7th angel trumpet in heaven),
on the earth, Angels Are SENT, By The KING, TO: “gather the elect”...
(Matthew 24:31; Mark 13:27!)

(6)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew 25:31-46!)

(7) Those Judged as righteous then enter the earthly kingdom! And the
UNrighteous then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and
his angels! (Matthew 25:34-46!)
-----------------------------

* Note, The ONE army Of The Body Of CHRIST, Must "have been
assigned our Heavenly positions" By our HEAD, for ruling and
reigning! Amen?

Vast Differences between God's Purpose for the Heavens
and
That for the earth, Correct?

Pre-tribbers LOVE God's Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided...

...not "hate" it.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Jun 20, 2022
No, In Biblical Fact, they don't hate God's Word Of Truth, some Actually
Rightly Divide It:

(1 Ti 6:14) "That thou keep this commandment without spot,​
unrebukeable, until The Appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ..."​

This Appearing of The HEAD Of The Body Of Christ, is the following:

The Great GRACE Departure, According to The Heavenly Mystery!:

(1) Immediately After GRACE Has ENDED/ZERO signs!:
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians 1:19-23; Colossians 1:18; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of an archangel,
And With The Trump of God! (1 Thessalonians 4:16!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:21-23; 1 Thessalonians 4:13!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:52-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:49; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 5:1-2;
Ephesians 1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans 2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1 Corinthians 3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2 Corinthians 5:10;
Ephesians 6:8; Colossians 3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians 5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live * Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1 Thessalonians 3:13; Colossians 1:5, 22;
1 Corinthians 6:3; 2 Corinthians 5:1-2 KJB!)

And, then 7 years later, "In His Times" [the Ignored words] found here,
prayerfully and Carefully studying...:

"...Lord Jesus Christ: Which In His Times He Shall Shew, Who is the​
blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"​
(1 Ti 6:15)​

...is The Second Coming, According to earthly Prophecy:

(1) Immediately After tribulation/4 signs, CHRIST, In His
Prophesied Second Advent, As KING Of kings, And LORD Of lords,
Is Coming From Heaven! (Matthew 24:29; Revelation 19:16, 11!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming On a white horse, With Crowns On
His Head, And A Sword In His Mouth! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(3) CHRIST Is Coming With, (which Were In Heaven!),
His armies * on white horses! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(4) CHRIST Is Coming To earth With ONE army, * All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew 25:31; Revelation 19:11, 15)

(5) With Another trumpet (AFTER "the 7th angel trumpet in heaven),
on the earth, Angels Are SENT, By The KING, TO: “gather the elect”...
(Matthew 24:31; Mark 13:27!)

(6)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew 25:31-46!)

(7) Those Judged as righteous then enter the earthly kingdom! And the
UNrighteous then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and
his angels! (Matthew 25:34-46!)
-----------------------------

* Note, The ONE army Of The Body Of CHRIST, Must "have been
assigned our Heavenly positions" By our HEAD, for ruling and
reigning! Amen?

Vast Differences between God's Purpose for the Heavens
and
That for the earth, Correct?

Pre-tribbers LOVE God's Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided...

...not "hate" it.

View attachment 247781
If Paul is capable of instructing Timothy about the Second Coming and for Timothy to be faithful until that day happens, IF, there was a Pre-Trib Rapture, Paul should have said be faithful to that Event [because it's supposed to happen BEFORE SECOND COMING].

But Paul said Second Coming because Paul DOESN'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-TRIB RAPTURE!!