Islam

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vashweb2

May 30, 2018
You were wrong about many things you stated. Please refrain from causing any further confusion on this topic. You write with certainty and it causes people to actually believe you are knowledgeable about what your are stating. Being a mature person is accepting when you are wrong and growing from it, not building on top of it with further false claims.

God bless you sir

Jan 25, 2015
You were wrong about many things you stated. Please refrain from causing any further confusion on this topic. You write with certainty and it causes people to actually believe you are knowledgeable about what your are stating. Being a mature person is accepting when you are wrong and growing from it, not building on top of it with further false claims.

God bless you sir
:ROFL: all I can say is my Monday humor quota has been reached with you :ROFL: enjoy causing confusion on your own thread :p bye

vashweb2

May 30, 2018
But... I proved it with evidence that I posted? Maturity is hard thing to come by. I wish people would just accept being wrong rather immaturely making jokes after they have been proven wrong.

Jan 25, 2015
But... I proved it with evidence that I posted? Maturity is hard thing to come by. I wish people would just accept being wrong rather immaturely making jokes after they have been proven wrong.
The one thing you did teach me I did acknowledge, thank you... for the rest of it you are backpaddling on your original 3 posts ;) good for you.

Oct 28, 2020
From what little I know of Islam,,,the belief is that Jesus did not die on the cross.

Also, perhaps you'd like to explain to me why Christians are called "the cross wearers".
I wear a cross...so I guess I'm one of them.
If jesus did not die on the cross then in prophesies of madi how he descends in Damascus? There was no cross as most Christian's believe, it as jesus said " as musa lifted up the pole in the wilderness , so shall the son of man be lifted up"! The Roman's were very good at there profession, they laid him on his face in the dust in the olive garden were they found him, put the pole on his beaten back, put his hands over his head behind the pole, crossed, " one nail", same with his feet, raised him up on a olive tree limb between to thieves, left him to die!, now most christian symbols look like a fish? No, its him with hands crossed like most muslim traditions above his head, what most believe is a fish eye is the wound thomas wanted to put his hand in his side!, " without the crossing of the hands there can be no " blessing"...

Oct 28, 2020
Wow Pakistan. Its over 90 percent muslim. Prayers. If you dont 🎯 practice, try to
Islam is a religion from hell. I wish they came to Jesus and stop following their demon
No, it's one of the three revelations given to mankind, Judaism, christianity, Islam,. Each is what and the way God wants worship in thier way,, . The main thing in each is " compassion", they fight against the God of abraham. They fight each other.?. Engage with me about history?

Oct 28, 2020
Wow Pakistan. Its over 90 percent muslim. Prayers. If you dont 🎯 practice, try to do that
You and others do "err" in the writings,,, the first to the mountain in or near ancient midian was " job" , then moses, elijah, Mohammed, same location, same mountain, present day medina,,,

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I left the Islamic religion at 12 years old for two reasons: 1) too many nonsensical rules, 2) memorizing tons of archaic Arabic for prayers