It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood! Won't You Be My Neighbor?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes I didn't like the show anymore shortly after that mystery lady showed up and I didn't like how it ended. Here's the gardener. I was actually thinking of the male neighbor who did odd jobs for them who was older. I think his name was Mike. But the gardeners here don't look like this either lol. They're old guys.

View attachment 296866
oh yea Gabrielle Solis. I can't remember the name of the gardener, but he was always taking his shirt off so Mrs Solis could have a good view.
 
Perhaps the good view was meant for the maid.
I don't remember her having a maid!
She mostly stayed home and was meant to do the housework herself. But she didn't like to get her hands dirty. Mr Solis had to earn big money so the house and Mrs Solis would be maintained. After she had children, and gained weight, that all went out the window.

Also I remember Mr Solis lost his high-powered job, went blind, and had to work as a masseuse instead.
 
There was a ginger/red haired lady called Bree Vandekamp. Mrs Vendekamp was like a dutch housewife, she kept everything perfect. wore pearls, and her hair was perfectly coiffed. Her husband wasn't perfect though, she basically ruled the roost.

The other housewife was Susan (?) played by Teri Hatcher. She was divorced and had a teen daughter, who had to mother her. I think she eventually got married to Mike?

Oh and there was another played by Felicity Huffman. Her husband kept her barefoot and pregnant. I think she had at least 4 children, and her boys were naughty.

Didn't the show end in an earthquake, and all the houses got wrecked? Or maybe in the GFC when the housing market crashed and nobody could pay their mortgages. IDK
 
  • Like
Reactions: zeroturbulence
I don't remember her having a maid!
She mostly stayed home and was meant to do the housework herself. But she didn't like to get her hands dirty. Mr Solis had to earn big money so the house and Mrs Solis would be maintained. After she had children, and gained weight, that all went out the window.

Also I remember Mr Solis lost his high-powered job, went blind, and had to work as a masseuse instead.
I stopped watching sometime during season 3 so I don't remember her having children and gaining weight. That sounds so weird. It was that old McClusky lady that made me lose interest in the show. I like Terri Hatcher of course, but I liked Marcia Cross too (Van DeKamp). Its been so long I don't really remember anything that happened on the show.
 
There was a ginger/red haired lady called Bree Vandekamp. Mrs Vendekamp was like a dutch housewife, she kept everything perfect. wore pearls, and her hair was perfectly coiffed. Her husband wasn't perfect though, she basically ruled the roost.

The other housewife was Susan (?) played by Teri Hatcher. She was divorced and had a teen daughter, who had to mother her. I think she eventually got married to Mike?

Oh and there was another played by Felicity Huffman. Her husband kept her barefoot and pregnant. I think she had at least 4 children, and her boys were naughty.

Didn't the show end in an earthquake, and all the houses got wrecked? Or maybe in the GFC when the housing market crashed and nobody could pay their mortgages. IDK
I found the ending scene. Looks like they all got fairy tale endings.