Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 9:37 am and I'm thinking that this thread was a good Idea :), Surprised that it's 24 pages.
 
It's 8.53pm and I'm multi-tasking. Obviously I'm chatting, but also watching TV and playing with my cat.
 
It's 9:45pm CST and I'm listening to music, checking my facebook, and browsing the forums before I jump on chat!
 
Its 5:17 Pm and I'm sore. Oh Now it is 5:18... Huh that went by fast, guess it was only a couple of seconds.
 
It is 4:05pm CST and I'm explaining the meaning of Ups Sticks to Chloé (themusicmiss)
 
It's 7:51pm and I am sitting here watching Cartoon Network and wishing I had chocolate... Or a massive Cobb salad with no blue cheese, not olives and extra, extra avocado.
 
It's 3:02am and I'm listening to some dude play guitar and sing.. He's really talented..
 
uh....I dont know my guitars. But it's electic and is bright yellow with a red lightning bolt...
 
I'm Buying a Seagull Acoustic on Friday.

It is 8:08 PM and I am finishing up a Church Monthly Bulletin
 
It's 7:11pm and I'm listening to Ashlaa play some classic rock music in YoungAdults..
 
It's 9:22, and I'm eating sunchips and watching Princess Mononoke. I love life. XD
 
9:40

did you know sunchips are fried?

MUAHAHAHA

(i've had that signature up for weeks, btw ;) )
 
It's 10:10 and I"ve finally had the chance to get online after about three days. I've been superbusy!
 
oh then you'll enjoy all the mahem i've created while you've been gone.

make sure you go far back in a thread to find Mr. Shred Face. the picture will give it away quick.
 
Mr. Shred Face is mean!!

It's 3:33am... And everytime I looked at the clock today, it was all the same number.. 11:11pm.. 12:12am.. 2:22am.. 3:33am.. No joke. Must mean I need sleep!