Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 3:16 am and i'm talking to people and thinking my right hip hurts really really bad. Yarg.

Dan
 
It's 6:41am and I just got done talking to my grandmother about my girlfriend. Joy.
 
I sometimes point out to the greeters at church that if they lock the doors, their job will be easier. I guess I am very evil.
 
It's 10:32 pm and i'm watching the one and only king of duct tape Red Green.

Dan
 
Nah. Red Green beats him hands down. lol.

It's 11:32 pm and i'm watching Massive Moves as well as bored out of my mind and wishing a friend would get online.

Dan
 
its 8am and I have a very active brain i think of 40 different topics at once...

listening to a song on youtube while getting life insurance quotes and chatting in CC while also facebooking...

lol
 
It's 11;26 am and i just woke up and could care less to be awake. I'm just hoping my girlfriend can text or call me today.

Dan
 
HEY it's 2:13 PM and I just got home not long ago from the House of the Lord.
 
It's 1:15 pm and i'm just really blah hoping i can find something on tv to watch.

Dan
 
It's 7:16 pm in Belgium and I'm enjoying a free moment of being alone... :-)

Sarah
 
It's 4:24 pm and i'm watching The Andy Griffith Show and hoping my girl isn't in too much trouble with her parents. Maybe she will just loose her phone for a couple weeks or something.

Dan
 
3:30 pm and I don't want to go to service tonight. I'd rather stay home and watch a movie or sleep.