Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 5:41am and everywhere I go in the forums I see Alayna calling me a goofball.. =/
 
It's 5:03 am and I am enjoying dousing Scotty with water and reminding him of his goofballishness.
 
You are farther south though. It doesn't get hotter than 30 here usually. But in the winter it get -28 without the windchill!
 
Our average low during the coldest time of year 1s 7.2 Celsius. When are you Canadians going to switch over to Farenheit?
 
Pickles rock!!

2:45 pm and I"m supposed to be figuring out what were doing for crafts today.
 
2:16 am and I'm so grateful for what God is doing in my life and in the life of a friend.. we were honest with each other about our bitterness we used to have. It's amazing what God can do to transform a life in 2 months. There's a TRUE friendship/mentor relationship growing here and it is beautiful.