Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 1:07am and I am going to stop posting as soon as I am done with the 7 threads I currently have open in tabs, including this one.
 
It's 8:37am here, and I'm not going to Voice Lessons, so I'm sitting on the couch, posting this thread, drawing an awesome picture, listening to my favorite song, and kinda, every now and then, looking up to watch my three brothers make fools of themselves... :p
 
ITS 10:48 AND I'M SCREAMING TO ALAYNA THAT MY PS3 IS INSTALLING EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I FORMATTED IT LAST NIGHT.
 
It's 6:32pm and I'm waiting for one of my friends to send me a message... :p