It's the Official Singles Forum DIY Matchmaking Thread! (Whether for Friendships or Dating.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What Are Some of Your Hobbies and Interests? (Please tell us about them in a post as well.) :)

• Total voters

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Celina, welcome aboard. I did not see your thread. Mel, it depends on who is around. Thanks to this notification, I went and chked and it is all caught up.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hugs and God Bless.
Thanks sis :) and ignore that other brother, he can be dry sometimes 😂

DimSam

May 16, 2020
2. West Coast, USA

5. Baby Christian. Saved in 2017. previously muslim.

4. I like reading about holistic medicine and learning about the way God created our bodies to interact with nature

6. God's working on me, totally changing my heart and mind. I'm interested in friendship and romance eventually

7. I love dancing, comedy, journaling, walking slowly. I do many things very slowly

8. I offer lots of laughing at your jokes if they're good. I offer acceptance and understanding and can help a person see lovable things about themselves. I offer feminine energy and gratitude and silliness.

9. I'm open to someone who loves Jesus with all his heart and has an intimate relationship with Him. I'm open to someone who likes making me laugh and doesn't take things too seriously but who is disciplined - because I'm undisciplined, totally spontaneous, and could use a counter-balance.

3. I'd like to have step-kids or adopted kids

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Could someone please tell me when a thread I created will be posted?
Shouldn’t take more than 48 hours, also depends how busy our mods are.

@Oncefallen and @CharliRenee do y’all know anything about this please.
Hello Celina, welcome aboard. I did not see your thread. Mel, it depends on who is around. Thanks to this notification, I went and chked and it is all caught up.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hugs and God Bless.

Typically it takes anywhere from a few minutes to roughly 12 hours depending on who logs in when. You can pretty well assume that after 24 hours it was rejected.

More than likely she is talking about one of two threads that were rejected because and thus are not posted publicly.

Typically it takes anywhere from a few minutes to roughly 12 hours depending on who logs in when. You can pretty well assume that after 24 hours it was rejected.

More than likely she is talking about one of two threads that were rejected because and thus are not posted publicly.
Oh. I only created a thread to introduce myself here: https://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/
and I also created a thread asking if anyone would read my poetry book with a little sneak peek here: https://christianchat.com/christian-poems-poetry/

Could you please tell me why they're rejected?

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
1. Name/What You Want to Be Called: Meza

2. Location (you don't have to be specific; remember, anyone can see this), and Would You Be Willing to Relocate? NSW.

3. Number of Children: 2

4. Pets (what kinds and what are their names?): No pets but have owned a dog, a bird and claimed my brothers cat as my own.

5. How Long Have You Been Saved? Church Denomination, if you care to share? 12 years on the 29th of this month. 😁 I don't follow a particular denomination, just try to be as Jesus.

6. Looking For Friendships or Romance, or Both? Friendship only. I have a wonderful man in my life.

7. Career, Hobbies, Interests? (Expand upon what you answered in the poll.) I'm a cleaner at a school, prior to that I worked as a teacher's aide. I would love to work with young children again but for now I'm where I need to be.
I have a love hate relationship with cooking, mainly because of my obsession with eating it to cope but finding joy in the simplest things to do with cooking e.g. peeling mushrooms, I don't know why but I find it relaxing to peel mushrooms.

I like art, I enjoy colouring and can spend hours doing do. I'm not great at other art stuff, I just like it. If I owned a sewing machine, I would sew more often.
For whatever reason church stopped doing children's ministry but when it was running I enjoyed running 'lessons' with the children.

8. What Do You Have to OFFER Someone Else? (Whether a friend or a significant other -- why might they be interested in you?) I'm the average type of person, so generally as people think a friend should be I am.

9. What Are You Looking For in A Friend and/Or Romantic Partner? Nothing specific.

10. Do You Think You Could Survive A Zombie Apocalypse? Why or why not? Yes. Don't really have a reason just don't want to answer no.

Pennie

May 19, 2020
1. Name/What You Want to Be Called: Pennie

2. Location (you don't have to be specific; remember, anyone can see this), and Would You Be Willing to Relocate? Florida possibly relocate.

3. Number of Children: 3 all adults living on there own.

4. Pets (what kinds and what are their names?): one dog, he is a 13 yr old shih tzu , His name is Jazzy.

5. How Long Have You Been Saved? Church Denomination, if you care to share? Saved since 1985 I was raised Episcopalian, was introduced to Pentecostal in 1985 and got saved, now I don't really have a church or denomination, just love God and trying to live the best I can for him.

6. Looking For Friendships or Romance, or Both? both

7. Career, Hobbies, Interests? (Expand upon what you answered in the poll.) I love to do lots of different crafts, I make incense, hemp jewelry, crochet, learning to weave, make dream catchers, tree of life and more. I love to garden, cook, research natural healing, camp, fish, read the bible, listen to christian music

8. What Do You Have to OFFER Someone Else? (Whether a friend or a significant other -- why might they be interested in you?) Respect and a heart that seeks God first.

9. What Are You Looking For in A Friend and/Or Romantic Partner? Respect ,and a heart that seeks God first.

10. Do You Think You Could Survive A Zombie Apocalypse? Why or why not? Of course, I can cook and have lots of natural medicine and knowledge of how to use it, and most importantly I have a God who is bigger then any problem I can come up against

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I am so down for making friendships here 😀.
I love this thread sister thank you for making it . Much love and hugs to you

1.Name : Danja

2.Location : albania

3.Children: no children

4.pets: a cat who is five . She is called Luna :)

5.How long have you been saved: since end of 2008

6.Looking for friendship

7.career: private . Hobbies :many .

8.what would you have to offer to someone else : good conversations, sharing our faith .

9.What are you looking for in a friend : looking for friends who are willing to listen but also give advice. Someone who is funny would be great too .

10.Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse : i would survive anything :p
Your a beautiful girl inside and out danja. You even have a cat, i love cats, and i have grew up with them living with my grandma. If you share your faith with others its good on all. I do the same. Albanian girls are beautiful women. Remember dua lipa, hot like fire.