Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great, The Seven Hilled City

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
(Jerusalem) is the whore, mystery Babylon the great.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

Revelation 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Matthew 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Well, my friend, you are really wracking up the X's today! LOL

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
:)
Well, my friend, you are really wracking up the X's today! LOL
Childish, engage in debate and discussion.

You can feel free to put X's on every post if it makes you feel good

Try engaging in debate, providing scripture for your claims?

Waiting :)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

there are sprouts and seedlings , juvinile
Plants small trees and good strong tall ones in the garden , babes require milk and as we grow we need meat.

one preaches the cross the cross! , another the word the word ! another the resurrection the resurrection ! the blood the blood !

Some need to hear about the cross and forgiveness exclusively it’s really all they can hear because they aren’t ready for the rest others need stronger meat because they are at a different point of faith and are beginning to grow

some know this much

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬

others know this much

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and others know this much

“And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes.

For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required:..
‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:47-

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015

LOL....I took my X off. But I still think it was funny.
NO debate, my friend...sometimes it is just better to shake the dust.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
LOL....I took my X off. But I still think it was funny.
NO debate, my friend...sometimes it is just better to shake the dust.
Nobody is looking for perfection from you Grace, get in the battle!

You believe the reformed historicism is correct eschatology, present your case with supporting scripture?

Waiting!

Aug 14, 2019
heaven and earth exist simultaneously spirit is of heaven flesh is of earth .
I believe that's true about human nature too. What is outside of us and inside. The likeness of God exclusive to us as humans.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I believe that's true about human nature too. What is outside of us and inside. The likeness of God exclusive to us as humans.
miss brother indeed that’s why our doctrine involves flesh versus spirit it’s heaven b earth

what I mean is the body God made us is made from the dust of the earth , but the spirit they have us lifencame out from God and made Mankind a living soul.

all of creation has two aspects the heavenly and the earthly. God created both heaven and earth but then he gave mankind dominion over all the earth and we led that part of creation astray because we followed satans will
And ate the fruit rather than Gods will Which was a blessing and life .

our doctrine is the same way there is the flesh and the spirit in us which is of faith

“Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die:

but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:12-13‬ ‭

there was a covenant given for the flesh and another for the spirit

Moses was the mediator of the first he was from the earth and spoke that word and Jesus the mediator Of the new came from heaven with that word

Aug 14, 2019
our doctrine is the same way there is the flesh and the spirit in us which is of faith

“Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die:
Amen. This is how we failed the earth and why it groans as it waits the revealing of the children of God.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Amen. This is how we failed the earth and why it groans as it waits the revealing of the children of God.
yes brother indeed , I just realized you have good understanding of the scriptures because your words reflect a good solid understanding of this matter according to scripture Therin lies the reason it Behoved Christ to partake of the flesh and blood of mankind and became the son of Man

“The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's:

but the earth hath he given to the children of men.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭115:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this is where we led our part of creation By following satans will rather than Gods

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭24:5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But in this terrible darkness there is a light

“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people:

but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60:2-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

..For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.

The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:1-2, 6-8‬ ‭

Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.

My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭51:4-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭42:1, 3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And so Jesus said of his judgements

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:19-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“..Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:37‬ ‭

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:6-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It is the spirit that quickeneth;

the flesh profiteth nothing:

the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I know your catholic ,just wondering?

Do you believe the sacraments in Roman Catholocism is essential in the role of salvation?

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
(Jerusalem) is the whore, mystery Babylon the great.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

Revelation 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Matthew 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
It is becoming more and more apparent that you are a Roman Church sympathizer.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
It is becoming more and more apparent that you are a Roman Church sympathizer.
I'm not a sympathizer of the Pope or Roman Catholocism, the works of Roman Catholicism and its teachings are false, and evil in my opinion, bondage.

The fact of scriptures seen in the OP is, Rome isnt the Whore, Mystery Babylon, Jerusalem is, sitting on seven hills, and guilty of the prophets blood, the great city, where Jesus Christ my Lord was crucified.

Aug 14, 2019
I know your catholic ,just wondering?

Do you believe the sacraments in Roman Catholocism is essential in the role of salvation?
I believe they are the essence of salvation and are all essential for the Church's mission but not all or any for that matter are necessary for this or that particular person.

They are visible signs for us to know God has acted on our behalf. That what they signify has in fact happened.

God knows we need visible signs to have faith in invisible realities.

Many Catholics make the mistake of thinking God is boxed in by the Sacraments.

Of course God is free to save anyone in any way He wills. Thank you Truth7t7 for asking.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I believe they are the essence of salvation and are all essential for the Church's mission but not all or any for that matter are necessary for this or that particular person.

They are visible signs for us to know God has acted on our behalf. That what they signify has in fact happened.

God knows we need visible signs to have faith in invisible realities.

Many Catholics make the mistake of thinking God is boxed in by the Sacraments.

Of course God is free to save anyone in any way He wills. Thank you Truth7t7 for asking.
I haven't clearly understood your response, I will word it directly?

If a person within the catholic church has faith in the finished work on Calvary by (Faith) alone, and they dont participate in the sacraments seen below, will they inherit the eternal kingdom of God?

Seven sacraments
  • Baptism.
  • Eucharist.
  • Confirmation.
  • Reconciliation.
  • Anointing of the sick.
  • Marriage.
  • Holy orders.

Aug 14, 2019
I haven't clearly understood your response, I will word it directly?

If a person within the catholic church has faith in the finished work on Calvary by (Faith) alone, and they dont participate in the sacraments seen below, will they inherit the eternal kingdom of God?

Seven sacraments
  • Baptism.
  • Eucharist.
  • Confirmation.
  • Reconciliation.
  • Anointing of the sick.
  • Marriage.
  • Holy orders.
If they know the Catholic Church and the Sacraments are the means by which God has given them the gift of Himself as their savior and either leave or fail to enter the Church and die in that state their salvation will solely depend on their accepting God's Grace in the last moments of life.

If saying no to the requirements of love has been a life long habit .....it's a difficult habit to break in just moments of time.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
If they know the Catholic Church and the Sacraments are the means by which God has given them the gift of Himself as their savior and either leave or fail to enter the Church and die in that state their salvation will solely depend on their accepting God's Grace in the last moments of life.

If saying no to the requirements of love has been a life long habit .....it's a difficult habit to break in just moments of time.
You have clearly shown that the sacraments of the catholic church are essential to ones salvation.

Your response is very clear, a teaching that there isnt salvation outside the sacraments and the catholic church

I strongly disagree

Aug 14, 2019
You have clearly shown that the sacraments of the catholic church are essential to ones salvation.

Your response is very clear, a teaching that there isnt salvation outside the sacraments and the cathoclearly lic church

I strongly disagree
I think that is a biased opinion since I said that God is not boxed in by the Sacraments. And God is free to save anyone, any way He wills

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I think that is a biased opinion since I said that God is not boxed in by the Sacraments. And God is free to save anyone, any way He wills
Beliw you openly state that a person that dies in denial of the Roman catholic sacraments, and that big clinching word (Requirement) attached to the sacraments.

Jesus Christ dosent give himself through the sacraments as savior, he gives salvation through confession with the mouth and belief in the heart.

In Love

Roman's 10:17KJV
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Roman 10:9-10KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Not One Catholic Sacrament Below Is A Requirement For Salvation, Not One

Seven sacraments
  • Baptism.
  • Eucharist.
  • Confirmation.
  • Reconciliation.
  • Anointing of the sick.
  • Marriage.
  • Holy orders.

Quote Benadam: If they know the Catholic Church and the Sacraments are the means by which God has given them the gift of Himself as their savior and either leave or fail to enter the Church and die in that state their salvation will solely depend on their accepting God's Grace in the last moments of life.

Aug 14, 2019
Thank you for that. And thank you for your validating remarks and scriptures. You found scriptures I had not applied. Reading them is edifying. May the Lord continue to bless you.