Jesus AND the Bible came into time as a SEED - by G. John Rov

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Jesus AND the Bible came into time as a SEED

Video Description:

Both Jesus and the Bible came as a seed into the world and grew over time to perfection. Both Jesus Christ and the Holy Scripture have ALWAYS been in existence. They BOTH are Eternal. Hence, they both have no beginning and no ending. And yet, they BOTH came into time as a seed. And therefore, in time, as they both were manifested in a body in time, they both had a beginning and an end in time while still keeping their divine and eternal nature in tact. In other words, just as Jesus Christ has two natures (Hypostatic union). Likewise, the Holy Bible (Scripture) also has a hypostatic union (two natures). Jesus Christ had a human nature and a divine nature AND the Holy Bible has a human and a divine nature. Absolutely amazing.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Jesus AND the Bible came into time as a SEED

Video Description:

Both Jesus and the Bible came as a seed into the world and grew over time to perfection. Both Jesus Christ and the Holy Scripture have ALWAYS been in existence. They BOTH are Eternal. Hence, they both have no beginning and no ending. And yet, they BOTH came into time as a seed. And therefore, in time, as they both were manifested in a body in time, they both had a beginning and an end in time while still keeping their divine and eternal nature in tact. In other words, just as Jesus Christ has two natures (Hypostatic union). Likewise, the Holy Bible (Scripture) also has a hypostatic union (two natures). Jesus Christ had a human nature and a divine nature AND the Holy Bible has a human and a divine nature. Absolutely amazing.

So you're advocating not the Trinity, but the "quaternity"?

Um, no. That's not "amazing", it's heresy. The word of God (Scripture) is distinct from the Word of God (Jesus). Scripture is not and never was a person with a human nature. The Scriptures were inspired by God in time and penned by about 40 authors over about 1500 years.

Methinks whoever put the video together has been quaffing Islam. These guys really don't understand the concept of "parable".

Apr 15, 2017
Both Jesus and the Bible came as a seed into the world and grew over time to perfection. Both Jesus Christ and the Holy Scripture have ALWAYS been in existence. They BOTH are Eternal.
This is not true.

Jesus is God and has no beginning, so He is eternal.

But the Word of God has a beginning and is not eternal, for the Word of God is God manifest in flesh, and applies to this creation that has a beginning according to the flesh.

You cannot separate God from the flesh when it comes to the Word of God.

Which the Word of God is plan of God to come in the future in flesh, and that plan was already with God before He started creation, and that plan only applies to this creation.

And without that plan of God coming in the flesh then God would of not created anything He created for Jesus is the reason creation is successful, eternal life and Jesus judging the angels and people.

So the Word of God could not always exist according to the flesh, but has a starting point but always exists concerning the future.

Jesus is God manifest in flesh which cannot be eternal according to the flesh.

Jesus is not the Word of God until creation for the Word of God only applies to this creation not before it.

The same as the Bible that it is not eternal as far as the past goes, for it could of not always existed for in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, and then the word of God applied.

For the word of God only applies to this creation not before it.

So the Word of God, and the word of God cannot be eternal as before creation for they only apply to this creation, but they can apply to eternal future.

But Jesus always exists because He is God that has no beginning.

But the term Christ could not always have existed for it too only applies to this creation.

So the term Jesus Christ cannot always exist, but only Jesus can only exist.

But while Jesus always exists the name Jesus did not always exist for the name Jesus only applies to this creation.

For God's name reveals His character and blessings towards mankind.

Which Jehovah represents physical deliverance, and Jesus represents spiritual deliverance.

So without the creation Jesus would not have the name Jesus for that name is only revealed to mankind to reveal God's character and blessings to people which would not apply before creation.

Which is why the Bible says Jesus has a name that no man knows but Him that would identify Him as God which we would not know that name for God will not reveal it to us for we cannot know God in all His glory.

Jesus did not have the name Jesus until creation, and the name Christ only applies to this creation, and He was not the Word of God until creation, and the Bible only applies to this creation.

For when the Bible says in the beginning God created heaven and earth is not the beginning for God for He existed way before He started creation for He has no beginning.

So God existed before the creation so the Word of God did not apply, and the name Jesus did not apply, and the name Christ did not apply, and the Bible did not apply.

For they only apply to this creation and in the future, but do not apply before creation.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
So you're advocating not the Trinity, but the "quaternity"?
Dino, I do teach and believe in the Trinity. And I also believe and teach that Jesus and His word are One. That they are One in Unity. This is a deep subject, and yet it Is one of great importance. By studying the Scripture, we can see that it does affirm and verify this unique truth regarding Jesus’ Oneness and Unity with the word of God. Let me give several examples. For instance, Jesus is the True Light (John 8:12) and the Bible is True Light (Psalm 119:105), Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6), and the Holy Bible is the Truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the Life (John 14:6; 1 John 5:12) and the Holy Scripture is Life (Phil. 2:16). Jesus knows and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart (Matt. 9:4; Luke 11:17) and the blessed King James Holy Scripture knows and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). Jesus Christ abides in the Christian (Col. 1:27), and the Holy Bible abides in the Christian (John 15:7, 1 John 2:14). Jesus is to be eaten (John 6:57) and the Bible is to be eaten (Jer. 15:16). Jesus is to be preached (Acts 5:42), and the word of God is to be preached (2 Timothy 4:2). I could go on, Dino. These are just several examples from the Holy Scriptures which prove and testify of this unique truth that Jesus and the Holy Scripture are indeed One. You cannot separate the Two of them.

Um, no. That's not "amazing", it's heresy. The word of God (Scripture) is distinct from the Word of God (Jesus). Scripture is not and never was a person with a human nature.

Dino, while there is somewhat of a distinction between the word of God (Scripture) and the Word of God (Jesus Christ), yet it also can be shown in the Scripture that they are in fact, one and the same also. Now you may also call this "heresy" or a contradiction, but it is not. Just think about the Trinity. For interestingly enough, you actually were the first one to mention the trinity in this thread. But again, consider the incredible Doctrine of the Trinity. And consider the unique Oneness between all three members of The Trinity. While it certainly can be said that the Father is distinct From The Son and that the Holy Ghost also is distinct from them also. At the same time, we also know that it can be said of them that they are One and the Same in that they are the Same God. They are after all ONE God. Three distinct persons which all form the One True God and Lord. And so while they are distinct from each other in that they are three distinct persons. They also are One and the Same in that they are all the Same God. They are co equal and co eternal and they all possess the very same attributes. Hence, by understanding the Trinity and the relationship which all three persons of the Trinity have one with another, we also can begin to better understand the relationship which our Lord Jesus Christ has with His holy word, the blessed Scripture.

Now concerning your statement regarding the Scripture not having a human nature. You speak that which you simply do not understand. The Scripture does have both a Human nature and a Divine nature. In regard to the Scripture’s human nature: 2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

In regard to the Scripture’s Divine nature: 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The Scriptures were inspired by God in time and penned by about 40 authors over about 1500 years.

Yes, the Scriptures were given by inspiration of God. And indeed, God did use over 40 men to pen down His holy and divine words. And yet, there is also evidence in the Scripture that the Scripture was in existence EVEN BEFORE any words of the Scripture were penned down. Which would affirm the Divine Nature of Scripture. That it has always existed even before time was created.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
This is not true.

But the Word of God has a beginning and is not eternal, for the Word of God is God manifest in flesh, and applies to this creation that has a beginning according to the flesh.

Which the Word of God is plan of God to come in the future in flesh, and that plan was already with God before He started creation, and that plan only applies to this creation.

And without that plan of God coming in the flesh then God would of not created anything He created for Jesus is the reason creation is successful, eternal life and Jesus judging the angels and people.

So the Word of God could not always exist according to the flesh, but has a starting point but always exists concerning the future.

Jesus is not the Word of God until creation for the Word of God only applies to this creation not before it.

The same as the Bible that it is not eternal as far as the past goes, for it could of not always existed for in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, and then the word of God applied.

So the Word of God, and the word of God cannot be eternal as before creation for they only apply to this creation, but they can apply to eternal future.

But the term Christ could not always have existed for it too only applies to this creation.

But while Jesus always exists the name Jesus did not always exist for the name Jesus only applies to this creation.

Which Jehovah represents physical deliverance, and Jesus represents spiritual deliverance.

So without the creation Jesus would not have the name Jesus for that name is only revealed to mankind to reveal God's character and blessings to people which would not apply before creation.

Which is why the Bible says Jesus has a name that no man knows but Him that would identify Him as God which we would not know that name for God will not reveal it to us for we cannot know God in all His glory.

Jesus did not have the name Jesus until creation, and the name Christ only applies to this creation, and He was not the Word of God until creation, and the Bible only applies to this creation.

For when the Bible says in the beginning God created heaven and earth is not the beginning for God for He existed way before He started creation for He has no beginning.

So God existed before the creation so the Word of God did not apply, and the name Jesus did not apply, and the name Christ did not apply, and the Bible did not apply.

For they only apply to this creation and in the future, but do not apply before creation.

Matt, as I showed in my last response, the very attributes which Jesus Christ has, are also the very same attributes which are ascribed unto the Holy Bible. In other words, since Jesus and the Bible are One. Therefore that which is true of Jesus must also be true of the Bible, since they are One. Which is also why as I showed in my previous response, those several examples of how the attributes and characteristics that are ascribed to Jesus, those very same attributes are ascribed also unto the Bible, the Holy Scripture. Since Jesus is One with His word, His word must also be Eternal. The Scripture has always existed. It is from Everlasting, Just as Jesus is from Everlasting. I know this may be hard to comprehend but it is the truth. Jesus the Word has two natures, and so does the Holy Bible.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Matt, as I showed in my last response, the very attributes which Jesus Christ has, are also the very same attributes which are ascribed unto the Holy Bible. In other words, since Jesus and the Bible are One. Therefore that which is true of Jesus must also be true of the Bible, since they are One. Which is also why as I showed in my previous response, those several examples of how the attributes and characteristics that are ascribed to Jesus, those very same attributes are ascribed also unto the Bible, the Holy Scripture. Since Jesus is One with His word, His word must also be Eternal. The Scripture has always existed. It is from Everlasting, Just as Jesus is from Everlasting. I know this may be hard to comprehend but it is the truth. Jesus the Word has two natures, and so does the Holy Bible.
Another thought...

Romans 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Scripture told Pharaoh? Wasn’t it God who told Pharaoh? Hmmmm, Scripture is equated to God. When God speaks, it is Scripture.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I wonder if the remaining bloodline of Israel has ever read this scripture above. I have always know our Father's titles are to be declared in all nations……..starting with Yahweh. Too holy to pronounce? I think the people who dreamed this one up are holier than thour or me.....let us stay out of thier way.

Mar 28, 2016
This is not true.

from before the foundation of the word he was God as the living word

Jesus is the word or power of God from before the foundation of the world .Exercising that power as a work of his faith he said let there be... and there was substance .He gave his invisible seal and it was Good. Therefore showing us we serve one Good Master not seen. and not the corrupted flesh in which the Son of man replied profits for zero..

We simply do not know God who is not a man as us after the corrupted flesh of the Son of man (the temporal things seen) Jesus said of his own flesh and blood . . . it profits for zero.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

1 Peter 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

The one time demonstration is over. The commandment is although some did know Christ by faith and sight as the Son of man that from then on we know him no more after the corrupted flesh he in inherited from his mother who inherited it form Eve, the mother of all corrupted flesh .

There is no promise of another demonstration of the father and the Son (Isaiah 53 ) . The unbelieving faithless Jew becomes one of the faces of the antichrists (legion)

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
By studying the Scripture, we can see that it does affirm and verify this unique truth regarding Jesus’ Oneness and Unity with the word of God. Let me give several examples. For instance, Jesus is the True Light (John 8:12) and the Bible is True Light (Psalm 119:105), Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6), and the Holy Bible is the Truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the Life (John 14:6; 1 John 5:12) and the Holy Scripture is Life (Phil. 2:16).

You have a shocking inability to understand nuance and metaphor.

Jesus knows and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart (Matt. 9:4; Luke 11:17) and the blessed King James Holy Scripture knows and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).
The Bible doesn't say that "the Bible knows..."; it says, "discerns". There is a significant difference. As for your version-idolatry, let's save that for another thread.

Jesus Christ abides in the Christian (Col. 1:27), and the Holy Bible abides in the Christian (John 15:7, 1 John 2:14).
More ignorance of nuance and metaphor.

Jesus is to be eaten (John 6:57) and the Bible is to be eaten (Jer. 15:16).
No, Jeremiah does not record that "the Bible is to be eaten". Even if he did, that would not make the two the same.

Jesus is to be preached (Acts 5:42), and the word of God is to be preached (2 Timothy 4:2). I could go on, Dino.
With your ridiculous conflation? Perhaps if you are seeking laughter. Jesus is God; the word of God is not God.

These are just several examples from the Holy Scriptures which prove and testify of this unique truth that Jesus and the Holy Scripture are indeed One. You cannot separate the Two of them.
They "prove" nothing. Your comments do demonstrate that you have a limited understanding of figurative language though.

Dino, while there is somewhat of a distinction between the word of God (Scripture) and the Word of God (Jesus Christ),
Yes, and you should have stopped right there.

yet it also can be shown in the Scripture that they are in fact, one and the same also.
Only to the naive and ignorant.

Now you may also call this "heresy" or a contradiction, but it is not.
I called the "quaternity" heresy. You missed that too, apparently.

Just think about the Trinity. For interestingly enough, you actually were the first one to mention the trinity in this thread. But again, consider the incredible Doctrine of the Trinity.
It's "doctrine", not "Doctrine". Normally I'd let that go, but it speaks to the nature of your error.

And consider the unique Oneness between all three members of The Trinity. While it certainly can be said that the Father is distinct From The Son and that the Holy Ghost also is distinct from them also. At the same time, we also know that it can be said of them that they are One and the Same in that they are the Same God. They are after all ONE God. Three distinct persons which all form the One True God and Lord. And so while they are distinct from each other in that they are three distinct persons. They also are One and the Same in that they are all the Same God. They are co equal and co eternal and they all possess the very same attributes. Hence, by understanding the Trinity and the relationship which all three persons of the Trinity have one with another, we also can begin to better understand the relationship which our Lord Jesus Christ has with His holy word, the blessed Scripture.
So close... but you should have dropped that last sentence.

Now concerning your statement regarding the Scripture not having a human nature. You speak that which you simply do not understand.
Your credibility with me is very limited already. Groundless insults will eliminate the remainder.

The Scripture does have both a Human nature and a Divine nature. In regard to the Scripture’s human nature: 2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
That verse doesn't even remotely hint at Scripture having a human nature. Not a whisper.

In regard to the Scripture’s Divine nature: 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
The source of Scripture does not confer the nature of the Source. We humans were created by God; do we have an inherent "divine nature"? No.

And yet, there is also evidence in the Scripture that the Scripture was in existence EVEN BEFORE any words of the Scripture were penned down. Which would affirm the Divine Nature of Scripture. That it has always existed even before time was created.
Assertion without evidence.

Your entire position is one massive fallacy of conflation.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Another thought...

Romans 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Scripture told Pharaoh? Wasn’t it God who told Pharaoh? Hmmmm, Scripture is equated to God. When God speaks, it is Scripture.
Your thought is fallacious. In Romans 9:17, Paul employs shorthand. Only if you're trying to support a preconceived idea would you interpret the verse that way.

Mar 28, 2016
I wonder if the remaining bloodline of Israel has ever read this scripture above. I have always know our Father's titles are to be declared in all nations……..starting with Yahweh. Too holy to pronounce? I think the people who dreamed this one up are holier than thour or me.....let us stay out of thier way.
For one thing the blood line ended with the generation of Christ in respect to the spiritual unseen seed .The genealogy finished its work for the one time outward fleshly demonstration.

Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

No more entries.

And another. No man has the tools to trace it back to the generation of Christ. At the most a few generations of Adam .

If I could trace mine back it would be the Heinz 57 Variety.

The flesh and blood profits for nothing.

The unseen law of faith Spirit of life profits for everything

Mar 28, 2016
Another thought...

The Pharaoh who is used to signified the father of lies would have nothing to do with the prophecy (God unseen word) that the believers were trusting in . The deliverance promised to Abraham 400 years later.

God forcefully moved his first born. Born again Israel out of Egypt which signified the whole world out of the way by killing off the first born of all , save the Jew. This included cattle as well as souls of mankind forcing his hand taking it by violence.. With a mighty hand (not prophecy) He divided them and then divided the Red sea as he moved them who did walk by faith (the unseen) towards the promised land the temporal .

Prophecy for the believers . Signs that move others out of the way for those with no faith.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
Some of you guys are bible idolaters worshiping the Bible. The devil can use everything for idolatry I guess, even the Bible.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Some of you guys are bible idolaters worshiping the Bible. The devil can use everything for idolatry I guess, even the Bible.
Oh no, here comes the old idolatry accusations because we actually believe what the Bible says. Jesus cannot separate himself from the written word.

K

kaylagrl

Dino, I do teach and believe in the Trinity. And I also believe and teach that Jesus and His word are One. That they are One in Unity. This is a deep subject, and yet it Is one of great importance. By studying the Scripture, we can see that it does affirm and verify this unique truth regarding Jesus’ Oneness and Unity with the word of God. Let me give several examples. For instance, Jesus is the True Light (John 8:12) and the Bible is True Light (Psalm 119:105), Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6), and the Holy Bible is the Truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the Life (John 14:6; 1 John 5:12) and the Holy Scripture is Life (Phil. 2:16). Jesus knows and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart (Matt. 9:4; Luke 11:17) and the blessed King James Holy Scripture knows and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). Jesus Christ abides in the Christian (Col. 1:27), and the Holy Bible abides in the Christian (John 15:7, 1 John 2:14). Jesus is to be eaten (John 6:57) and the Bible is to be eaten (Jer. 15:16). Jesus is to be preached (Acts 5:42), and the word of God is to be preached (2 Timothy 4:2). I could go on, Dino. These are just several examples from the Holy Scriptures which prove and testify of this unique truth that Jesus and the Holy Scripture are indeed One. You cannot separate the Two of them.

Dino, while there is somewhat of a distinction between the word of God (Scripture) and the Word of God (Jesus Christ), yet it also can be shown in the Scripture that they are in fact, one and the same also. Now you may also call this "heresy" or a contradiction, but it is not. Just think about the Trinity. For interestingly enough, you actually were the first one to mention the trinity in this thread. But again, consider the incredible Doctrine of the Trinity. And consider the unique Oneness between all three members of The Trinity. While it certainly can be said that the Father is distinct From The Son and that the Holy Ghost also is distinct from them also. At the same time, we also know that it can be said of them that they are One and the Same in that they are the Same God. They are after all ONE God. Three distinct persons which all form the One True God and Lord. And so while they are distinct from each other in that they are three distinct persons. They also are One and the Same in that they are all the Same God. They are co equal and co eternal and they all possess the very same attributes. Hence, by understanding the Trinity and the relationship which all three persons of the Trinity have one with another, we also can begin to better understand the relationship which our Lord Jesus Christ has with His holy word, the blessed Scripture.

Now concerning your statement regarding the Scripture not having a human nature. You speak that which you simply do not understand. The Scripture does have both a Human nature and a Divine nature. In regard to the Scripture’s human nature: 2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Yes, the Scriptures were given by inspiration of God. And indeed, God did use over 40 men to pen down His holy and divine words. And yet, there is also evidence in the Scripture that the Scripture was in existence EVEN BEFORE any words of the Scripture were penned down. Which would affirm the Divine Nature of Scripture. That it has always existed even before time was created.

Sigh, not another one...smh

Apr 5, 2020
Oh no, here comes the old idolatry accusations because we actually believe what the Bible says. Jesus cannot separate himself from the written word.

I believe what the more "original" texts proclaim, the KJV Bible was overseen by a king who was known in history for his evilness. And I have no doubts his evil influence can be found within the KJV Bible. But we have the Torah/Tanakh (written by actual Scribes), and we have the Aramaic Gospels and Paul's Greek letters. We do not need anything else!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
they both had a beginning and an end in time
Since Jesus is God, He has no beginning. He is eternal with the Father and the Holy Spirit (one true God). Also He has no end.

So this is false doctrine. So should run from it.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I believe what the more "original" texts proclaim, the KJV Bible was overseen by a king who was known in history for his evilness.
Where does anyone come up with such nonsense????

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Some of you guys are bible idolaters worshiping the Bible.
More nonsense.

Perhaps the OP should ask the moderators to change the title of this thread to "Nonsense -- if you can stand it".