Joel & Victoria Osteen: This Blew My Mind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
He didn't have Redwings?:unsure::):coffee:
We may never know if His shoe deal was exclusive because no contracts survived the period.
Likely the debate will survive and thrive on chat sites for a long time.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
If the prosperity gospel is a false gospel, how is it a negative thing to bring attention to it?
It is a false Gospel, but video is several years old and most people have long ago made a determination on Olsteen one way or the other.

Plus there hasn’t been a whole lot that you haven’t in one form or the other said to be a false Gospel.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'd take note with that man in the video. Uh, who is he to make light of faith healers like K Hagin? That right there debunks his whole shpiel for me. K Hagin had three terminal diseases and during his 17 month bedridden ordeal, he stood on Mk 11:23-24 and was healed of all three, by faith in the Word of God. Top surgeons at the Mayo clinic told him he had to die.
I notice the man in the video is smiling a lot, like he's getting the floor for putting down anointed men of God. Joel Osteen was anointed to take his father's place and has a huge audience. Once, a few days after my daughter went to heaven, he looked right into the camera and said something like 'Someone out there has just lost a loved one and they want you to know they are happy and you should be too'. Funny(blessed) thing is I turned on Daystar and Brian Lamb looked into the camera and said about the same exact thing.
To take out one statement that can be picked apart and neglect to understand the millions of people this couple is bringing hope to, imo doesn't help.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Plus there hasn’t been a whole lot that you haven’t in one form or the other said to be a false Gospel.
Well, there's a whole lot of false gospel around; that's not my fault. I'll tell you what, when false teaching stops, I'll stop calling it out. Deal?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Well, there's a whole lot of false gospel around; that's not my fault. I'll tell you what, when false teaching stops, I'll stop calling it out. Deal?
Unless the Lord comes or you have exceptional longevity, that's likely a promise you can't keep.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Is we gonna' make a deal with that thar @ResidentAlien thingy? o_O

What if he be one a dem Nephilim Hybrid buggers? :devilish:

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
Phrasing, rhetorical. I know how english works. Its a rhetorical question. Which is actually a statement phrased as a question.
And this aint worth arguing about.
He, like many others on this forum, play the part of satan and then pretend they didnt.
I dont really care, its par for the coarse. I would like it if you please stop defending this behavior
Of course, you care; it has you in a twist. Perhaps it is you who’s playing the part of the enemy, but of course you’ll never give that any consideration.

One thing’s for sure, my praise of Shittim has a lot of positive reactions and that speaks volumes on his behalf. You, not so much.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Not sure if he is a Dem. Probably better than being a RINO though.
Dem Nephilim jiggers do looka... little like rhinos... maybe yer onta sumpin! :eek:

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
I'd take note with that man in the video. Uh, who is he to make light of faith healers like K Hagin? That right there debunks his whole shpiel for me. K Hagin had three terminal diseases and during his 17 month bedridden ordeal, he stood on Mk 11:23-24 and was healed of all three, by faith in the Word of God. Top surgeons at the Mayo clinic told him he had to die.
I notice the man in the video is smiling a lot, like he's getting the floor for putting down anointed men of God. Joel Osteen was anointed to take his father's place and has a huge audience. Once, a few days after my daughter went to heaven, he looked right into the camera and said something like 'Someone out there has just lost a loved one and they want you to know they are happy and you should be too'. Funny(blessed) thing is I turned on Daystar and Brian Lamb looked into the camera and said about the same exact thing.
To take out one statement that can be picked apart and neglect to understand the millions of people this couple is bringing hope to, imo doesn't help.
Yup those guys could say that every day cause some one looses a loved one all the time. That is how fortune tellers work. I believe in Devine healing. I also believing in testing the spirits .

L

Locoponydirtman

Of course, you care; it has you in a twist. Perhaps it is you who’s playing the part of the enemy, but of course you’ll never give that any consideration.

One thing’s for sure, my praise of Shittim has a lot of positive reactions and that speaks volumes on his behalf. You, not so much.
Oh, I see. He is such a great guy he took up defense for an obvious fraud and false teacher, (the subject of this thread)
And accused me of disliking scripture.
And you take up defense of that behavior.
Well.... there ya have it.
So yes, i guess the reactions do speak volumes.