Just need some support!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tuna2206

Feb 4, 2019
just want to let you know , you are not alone! I went through something very similar and I empathize with you.Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength Isaiah 40:31, praying for you
Thank you!
I am sorry to hear that! I hope it’s all going okay now! 😊

I am finding that, more and more every day! 😊

I put full trust and faith in God! He is the only one who knows everything from the beginning till the end!

Princesa

Feb 7, 2019
As people grow up sometimes we grow apart.
But if you walk in the light you never walk alone.
Your 2 kids need at least one parent who wont "go off and do her own thing."
You are in my prayers:
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. - Psalm 147:3

Tuna2206

Feb 4, 2019
As people grow up sometimes we grow apart.
But if you walk in the light you never walk alone.
Your 2 kids need at least one parent who wont "go off and do her own thing."
You are in my prayers:
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. - Psalm 147:3
Thank you 😊
I’m doing my best! They come to church with me and love it! My daughter told me she loved God the other day as well ☺️ It was so cute!

Thank you for the prayers! 😊

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you, I have had a very in depth chat with a family friend and she’s telling me the same thing!

As I said, I went astray for a long time and am now back on the path of righteousness and God! I know that it was a sin to live and sleep with her before marriage, but please do not judge me for being with an unbeliever!
God tells us to go to them, not hide from them!

My kids are my number 1 and I am on a war path to keep them safe and protected! I guess that’s why I have held on for so long... I pray that she will come to know God and that maybe some day in the future we may reconcile but on the right terms and only if it is God’s will!

I wasn't judging you. God tells us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Did you know she was an unbeliever when you got with her? Or that she doesn't share the same morals or values you do?

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Wow, the foregoing intuitions are of value. Often elegance of words drowns out testimony
of the heart. I can only share from this side of the 'glass'. Personal experience is indispensable.
Life is not meant to be easy, circumstances in every life brings untold challenges. I have learned
our burdens and our happiness, most often starts with SELF. I have learned the profound significance
of the Serenity Prayer, for over the past two decades, learning to apply this thought has been
of great value in my family relations...Thank God! Learning to love and accept things we can't
change, but to change the things we can...that being most of all...SELF. By the grace of God,
striving to apply God's 'principles' of life, has forever changed my attitude and behavior...
I pray you find what is necessary in your life to find and know of a peace and well being
in all things."
'Praise God'

Attachments

Tuna2206

Feb 4, 2019
I wasn't judging you. God tells us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Did you know she was an unbeliever when you got with her? Or that she doesn't share the same morals or values you do?
I know I just don’t want to be judged is all haha 😊
I did, by at the timleast we kinda did have the same values! I didn’t know about anything really because so was only 17 😊

Tuna2206

Feb 4, 2019
"Wow, the foregoing intuitions are of value. Often elegance of words drowns out testimony
of the heart. I can only share from this side of the 'glass'. Personal experience is indispensable.
Life is not meant to be easy, circumstances in every life brings untold challenges. I have learned
our burdens and our happiness, most often starts with SELF. I have learned the profound significance
of the Serenity Prayer, for over the past two decades, learning to apply this thought has been
of great value in my family relations...Thank God! Learning to love and accept things we can't
change, but to change the things we can...that being most of all...SELF. By the grace of God,
striving to apply God's 'principles' of life, has forever changed my attitude and behavior...
I pray you find what is necessary in your life to find and know of a peace and well being
in all things."
'Praise God'
Thank you! I also love the serenity Prayer! And I try to apply it every day to my life 😊😊

Mar 4, 2019
Hey everyone,

I am new here, and I am not even exactly sure what I’m doing right now posting haha.

Anyways, It’s been a bit of a hard few months for me! I didn’t ring in the new year how I thought I would.

My partner of 5 years, with whom I share 2 beautiful children, broke up with me.
We were engaged and supposed to get married this month! I am only 22, and she is 21! She basically told me she hasn’t been happy for a very long time (which I kinda knew but never wanted to believe) and that she wants to go off and do her own thing with no controls or constraints...

She isn’t a Christian and refuses to believe that God is with us or even exists in the way that’s i know he does!
I was lost for a long time, I was saved when I was 8, but lost my way when I hit my teen years! After all that went down with my ex, I came back to God and I am now re-saved and trying every day to Love and Trust in God!

Every day is a struggle, I have come to the ‘end’ a couple of times over the last couple of months! I am currently trying the Love Dare on my ex and it seemed to be working quite well, until I found out ‘the hard way’ about another guy...
I found them, it was fairly innocent, but I lost my cool and blanked out! I lost it at her and scared my kids, I made myself look so foolish and just down right pathetic really...

I spoke with my good friend and Pastor and he basically told me, not to give up, but to let go and Just Love her! The same way that God loves us and the same way that Jesus loved us enough to take away all our sins on the cross!

So I decided to do that, I just want her so badly to be saved! Not for me, but so she can experience the same Love and Grace that I have and all of you have!

I guess why I’m writing is just to find some like minded people for encouragement and support while I go through this big trial!

Any advice would be greatly apprecitated, so would any scriptures or learning material! I am newly back on my God Path and just want to stay the course now!

Thanks all, sorry, just needed an outlet to release I guess haha!
exept for adultry this is in scripture jesus does not want u to suffer like this she is now an adultress u can move on but if u choose to stay for kids sake till they age enough u can just put it at his feet in prayer every day he will fix

Mar 25, 2019
You just have to let her go since she does not want again. And if the relationship leads to marriage it will destroy the family. Both of u are in a sinful relationship so let her go

Mar 22, 2019
Hey everyone,

I am new here, and I am not even exactly sure what I’m doing right now posting haha.

Anyways, It’s been a bit of a hard few months for me! I didn’t ring in the new year how I thought I would.

My partner of 5 years, with whom I share 2 beautiful children, broke up with me.
We were engaged and supposed to get married this month! I am only 22, and she is 21! She basically told me she hasn’t been happy for a very long time (which I kinda knew but never wanted to believe) and that she wants to go off and do her own thing with no controls or constraints...

She isn’t a Christian and refuses to believe that God is with us or even exists in the way that’s i know he does!
I was lost for a long time, I was saved when I was 8, but lost my way when I hit my teen years! After all that went down with my ex, I came back to God and I am now re-saved and trying every day to Love and Trust in God!

Every day is a struggle, I have come to the ‘end’ a couple of times over the last couple of months! I am currently trying the Love Dare on my ex and it seemed to be working quite well, until I found out ‘the hard way’ about another guy...
I found them, it was fairly innocent, but I lost my cool and blanked out! I lost it at her and scared my kids, I made myself look so foolish and just down right pathetic really...

I spoke with my good friend and Pastor and he basically told me, not to give up, but to let go and Just Love her! The same way that God loves us and the same way that Jesus loved us enough to take away all our sins on the cross!

So I decided to do that, I just want her so badly to be saved! Not for me, but so she can experience the same Love and Grace that I have and all of you have!

I guess why I’m writing is just to find some like minded people for encouragement and support while I go through this big trial!

Any advice would be greatly apprecitated, so would any scriptures or learning material! I am newly back on my God Path and just want to stay the course now!

Thanks all, sorry, just needed an outlet to release I guess haha!
This is why it's so dangerous for a Christian to date or marry a nonbeliever.

Hope others can learn from your mistake. :(

Here's a good article about it: https://revivetruth.com/christianity/are-you-spiritually-compatible/

Elle07

Apr 4, 2019
First technically you are not married just living in together and she cheated on you. Even the bible says that you can divorce if she is unfaithful. Remember 2 Cor. 6:14. I know it’s tough for you. Even if the 2 of you won’t be together, still show her kindness and love cause you are a Christian (and being a good example to your kids) and keep praying for her salvation. Even if you are not together, she is still the mother of your children. I pray that God will heal you.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you, I have had a very in depth chat with a family friend and she’s telling me the same thing!

As I said, I went astray for a long time and am now back on the path of righteousness and God! I know that it was a sin to live and sleep with her before marriage, but please do not judge me for being with an unbeliever!
God tells us to go to them, not hide from them!

My kids are my number 1 and I am on a war path to keep them safe and protected! I guess that’s why I have held on for so long... I pray that she will come to know God and that maybe some day in the future we may reconcile but on the right terms and only if it is God’s will!
The part in red is absolutely wrong. God tells us not to be yoked to an unbeliever. Not "to go to them, not hide from them"...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is very true, and I do understand that I am reaping what I sowed!

However, at the time of all of this sinning, I was unsaved the same as she is currently! I was lost and made some bad decisions, but my kids are my 2 biggest blessings!

Does she plan on giving you full custody of the kids, since she wants to go and be free to do whatever she wants??