Rock I see NO person that boasted about His salvation, but with thanks and humbleness, AS THE GOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS showed us, was ALL GLORY TO FATHER.... ALL Glory to Father.
If Cobus has ANYTHING t oboast about, I will say.... Praise the Holy Father, He even had love for a stinking wretch like me. WOW! A Holy God in a PERFECT heaven, thinking and wanting to save this filthy sinner Cobus. A God so full of PURE LOVE, that he wants to bless this filthy world by saving one of them, and make this filty sinner a person to live the LOVE OF GOD out on this World.
God took one of the darkest people in this world, Cobus Myburgh, and turned him into a Godly lightbearer for other dark people. I did NOT choose God or made Jesus my saviour.... God chose me and HE made Jesus my saviour. For me to sit here and say, He cannot save me COMPLETELY, is to deny my Holy Father, HIS POWERFUL SALVATION.
How can I say I am saved, yet sinner? Oh I will make my Holy God a lier. He said the finished product is a REPLICA of His Son Jesus in the flesh. I believe Him. And the GOOD in me is GOD IN ME! And the HOLY IN ME is GOD IN ME, and the perfection in me is GOD in me. I am GONE. Cobus the stony heart filthe man is GONE... God placed HIS HEART OF FLESH in the place of the stony heart of Cobus.... And the once FILTHY SPIRIT of Cobus is washed in the blood to absolute PURITY OF GOD, and REMOVED from this flesh to make way for HIS HOLY SPIRIT.....
The old Cobus, sinning heart, stony heart, is BURNT to NOTHING. To NEVER live of even exist again.... It is GONE....
And the NEW heart, God's heart of flesh, that has NO STONE in it, is now in me, and the fouled up spirit of Cobus is washed to absolute PURENESS and taken into God to REMAIN there in god until that day when it gets a NEW BODY, and God puts HIS SPIRIT in this flesh to give is a NEW LIFE WITH A NEW HEART AND SPIRIT, TO DO HIS JUDGEMENTS AND STATUTES.
This flesh is occupied by God's SOUL/HEART and God's HOLY SPIRIT, and it can only do what the Spirit tells the soul to do... God's Spirit telling God's soul what to do with the flesh HE OCCUPIES....
So where is the glory of Cobus? BURNT IN THE FIRE BAPTISM TO NOTHING.... The only glory the old Cobus had was SIN AND FILTHY RAGS.... The NEW Cobus? Well he is hidden in God and waithing for HIS GLORIOUS TERESTIAL BODY ON THE DAY WE COME WITH OUR LORD. And the New Person in this flesh.... Christ Jesus.... I IN THEM FATHER....And Chrsit will ALWAYS give all the Glory to the father.
The only perfect people on earth, is CHRSIT JESUS IN THEM.... And they are NOT IN THEIR FLESH NO MORE...They are HID IN GOD. there stony hearts that sinned is GONE, Their souls are already with GOD.... and their once dirty spirit and souls are WASHED PURE by the blood, but then taken to GOD! Like Paul says.... the life these people live thay live IN CHRIST, and Jesus in them....
Look how God made 5000 men PERFECTLY one with HIM and themselves on the SPOT.... Look how they all had ONE SOUL (God's PURE SOUL) and one SPIRIT (God's Holy Spirit) PERFECT MEN, 5000 of them in a split second... On the Spot... I think God does it one by one today, but He can do as many as HE likes, I cannot limit God what to do.
Acts 4... they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, ... and the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul:
Here God did EXACTLY what He said He will do in Ezekiel 36:26 and 27.... And He still does this today, God does not change and His Salvation to perfection also does not change.