Krazy Kwestions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
If I may pry, how do you try to apply it?
Okay, let me give this a try.
I've often considered myself a coward. And in some ways this has protected me from making decisions that would have been harmful to me. But as a believer I am not to have a spirit of timidity but of boldness. And we are assured that life in this world will be filled with pain and suffering, especially for a believer because of persecution. But as I get older I am beginning to realize that the price we pay here in suffering is nothing compared to the glory we will have with Christ. I am learning to think in a more eternal sense rather than here and now. But believe me, I am always dropping that ball!

Also, not letting things/ sins that I struggle with be what identifies me. I am promised that no matter what comes along in this life I will not be separated from the love of Christ! That is huge! That is amazing! And salvation is a gift of God through grace without merit to anything I have done, do or will do!

I think of Betsy Tenboom. She was in a prison camp in WW2. She was sick and getting weaker all the time she was in there. But her hope was in Christ! The weaker and closer to death she became the more she tried sharing God's love to others. Her joy was increasing! She died there. She is an inspiration to me. That should be how I live.

I apologize if I am getting preachy.

Hope that helps.

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

I've got one 😂😂😂
Your mother -in-law and your wife fell into a river at the same time and drowning.
if you had to save one from your mother-in-law and wife who would you save first? 😂

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Do you ever ask or get asked crazy questions.
Or a question that just isn't safe to answer but you can't not answer it either...you're just stuck.

What are some that you can think of. Maybe we can have some fun and make some up for each other and come up with answers for them!

Example. wife to husband....If I was in an accident and the car went off a bridge into the bottom of the river but they never found my body what would you do? Would you wait for so many years for me to be found? If so how long? Would you remarry if I wasn't found in "X" amount of years? what if you did remarry and a week after the wedding I show up at the house?

Okay people...let's have some fun! It can be silly or a little serious. Mostly just for fun!
I ask wayyyyyyy too many questions but trying to curb my insatiable curiosity.

Seriously though, creative thread.
A question not safe to answer, hmmm...

What do you think of trump?

Ok, still trying to come up with more creative unsafe questions. Here's ones that are silly and safe....

Is cereal soup? Why or why not?

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

Aug 2, 2009
Here's a crazy question that just came to mind for older folks like me...

How come eating at night keeps you awake, but eating during the day makes you sleepy? :unsure:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
On Mondays at w*rk I scrub the oven. About every Monday when I am there later than normal somebody will ask me, "Are you still here?"

Um... How do I answer that without sounding smart-alec? "Nope, this is an optical illusion. I left an hour ago."

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Okay, let me give this a try.
I've often considered myself a coward. And in some ways this has protected me from making decisions that would have been harmful to me. But as a believer I am not to have a spirit of timidity but of boldness. And we are assured that life in this world will be filled with pain and suffering, especially for a believer because of persecution. But as I get older I am beginning to realize that the price we pay here in suffering is nothing compared to the glory we will have with Christ. I am learning to think in a more eternal sense rather than here and now. But believe me, I am always dropping that ball!

Also, not letting things/ sins that I struggle with be what identifies me. I am promised that no matter what comes along in this life I will not be separated from the love of Christ! That is huge! That is amazing! And salvation is a gift of God through grace without merit to anything I have done, do or will do!

I think of Betsy Tenboom. She was in a prison camp in WW2. She was sick and getting weaker all the time she was in there. But her hope was in Christ! The weaker and closer to death she became the more she tried sharing God's love to others. Her joy was increasing! She died there. She is an inspiration to me. That should be how I live.

Hope that helps.

The " Hiding Place " is one of my favorite all time inspiring reads! I have read numerous copies .of the book to pieces,and Corries after war writes as well!

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Please don't apologize. Sometimes preaching is proper and needed. Good post, although I honestly find that the pain the non-believers go through on this planet is much worse than what the Christians go through. Maybe the only difference is that we have a Friend to walk with us.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I have a dear friend who used to be very active online with dating sites. She had a habit of sending photos to me of fellows who would message her. She'd usually start with "Oh he is soooo cute. What do you think?" It was so awkward. I don't like commenting on people's appearances, I don't like looking at men that my friends are interested in, and her choices were usually not compatible with mine. I would try and avoid the question but I never found a great way to ask her to stop. Any suggestions?
Is that a common thing with woman? Asking for their friends approval before trying to establish a relationship with a man?

I have never observed a man doing this..

I guess it's a woman thing.. But it must reduce your chances with guys if you give your woman friends the power of Veto..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I've got one 😂😂😂
Your mother -in-law and your wife fell into a river at the same time and drowning.
if you had to save one from your mother-in-law and wife who would you save first? 😂
I would save my wife first without any hesitation or reservation.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Since someone brought up in-laws: do you get some of these “impossible questions” from them?

“If my daughter/son was in a sinking car with you, would you save them first or yourself?”
“Are you gonna name your child after our family members or your family members?”

I honestly don’t know what a concerned in-law would ask...Other than that they’re asking at the core “Do you love my child? Are you good enough for my child?”

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Well I've just about trained my mother not to ask for any favors by asking "Do you want to...?" I always found that a crazy question because it's usually something no one wants to do and what she's asking is if I would do that. Most of the time I don't mind whatever it is too much, but I don't especially want to do said thing.

And as far as I'm concerned about the only appropriate response to disaster scenario questions is "Are you planning on having that happen soon?" if you're feeling nice and like soothing insecurities you can say something about how horrible or devastating that scenario would be to be in too.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Is that a common thing with woman? Asking for their friends approval before trying to establish a relationship with a man?

I have never observed a man doing this..

I guess it's a woman thing.. But it must reduce your chances with guys if you give your woman friends the power of Veto..
For some women it is nervousness, wanting to get another pair of eyes on a situation, hunt for red flags. For some women it is a bit of bragging and others it is just excitement. It goes right back to school days when a girl would ask a friend if she thought someone was cute. It was really code for "I think he is cute but I'm too shy to tell you unless I know you agree". Yup. Things haven't changed too much.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Here's a crazy question that just came to mind for older folks like me...

How come eating at night keeps you awake, but eating during the day makes you sleepy? :unsure:

😂😂😂😂😂😂Good one! You are sooooooo right!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My sister asked me what Im doing for my birthday which is in May.
Im like I dont know I havent thought that far ahead yet.

The other krazy kwestion I really dont know how to answer is 'where do you see yourself in five years?'

I dont know, um, the mirror?