Ladies, What Kind of Hairstyles Do You Like on Guys?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I wonder how popular this hairstyle will be......

M

morefaithrequired

Morefaith, you seem like an "all's fair in love and opinions" kind of guy...

Therefore, I'm expecting you to pop into the thread asking guys their opinions about women's hair and declare all the men who answered to be superficial as well. :cool:

(No, I'm not saying men are superficial. I'm just saying, you can't say this about one group while leaving the other group lost and alone without your official assessment.) ;)

I might have missed the posts where most of the guys there said, "I can easily see past a woman with thinning, short, shaved, or no hair (after all, she might have had chemo) and fall in love with the ravishingly beautiful creature I see inside!"

Many kudos to Solemateleft and the other guys who do feel that way. :love:

BrotherMike, this is just me, but I really like the kind of hairstyle you pictured -- it kind of gives of an, "I don't care what people think, I'm going to go my own way" kind of vibe and I totally dig that, especially when it's someone who does the right thing and doesn't listen to any criticism he might get for it. :)
I answered the one for guys emphasising that ***%$# was most important to me rather than long or short hair.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
As long as his hair is clean and kept nice. I prefer short hair but a little length is fine. Maybe up to the shoulders.
No man buns please! o_O
I like all hair colors.

I think it's crazy that some bald men or those with receding hairlines demand a woman with long hair...:rolleyes:
Interesting comment.. Why should a mans current hair condition change their likes and dislikes when it comes to hair on a woman? To me a person is going to like the same thing in regards to the opposite gender no matter where they personally rank on the good looks scale of the opposite gender..

Anyway good to read all the opinions of the CC ladies :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I think it's crazy that some bald men or those with receding hairlines demand a woman with long hair...:rolleyes:
Interesting comment.. Why should a mans current hair condition change their likes and dislikes when it comes to hair on a woman? To me a person is going to like the same thing in regards to the opposite gender no matter where they personally rank on the good looks scale of the opposite gender..

Anyway good to read all the opinions of the CC ladies :)
I think Little Mermaid's point was more about people demanding or expecting something in others that they themselves don't have, like someone (male or female) who is obese but expects to marry a spouse who is slim and fit.

I understand that there is a fine line here -- for instance, a woman who expects a man to be a provider when she isn't working, etc. I know that this type of issue gets complicated because of the different roles God has for men and women.

One of the things I've been hoping God is helping me work on is to kill any expectations I may have had in the past that I couldn't meet myself. If it's something I can work on and bring to the table, I'm trying to make sure I can achieve that myself (or work on other things that would balance out what I'm lacking) before trying to uphold to any personal preferences I might have, but that's just my own schtick. :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I think Little Mermaid's point was more about people demanding or expecting something in others that they themselves don't have, like someone (male or female) who is obese but expects to marry a spouse who is slim and fit.

I understand that there is a fine line here -- for instance, a woman who expects a man to be a provider when she isn't working, etc. I know that this type of issue gets complicated because of the different roles God has for men and women.

One of the things I've been hoping God is helping me work on is to kill any expectations I may have had in the past that I couldn't meet myself. If it's something I can work on and bring to the table, I'm trying to make sure I can achieve that myself (or work on other things that would balance out what I'm lacking) before trying to uphold to any personal preferences I might have, but that's just my own schtick. :)
Well a woman or a man can demand anything they desire in the opposite gender.. But getting what they demand depends on a person of the opposite gender finding them attractive enough to marry..

If a person either male or female has demands that are too high for what they can attract then they will end up permanently single.. So in the end if a person wants to have a husband or a wife they need to adjust their demands to a level that is appropriate to what they themselves can attract..

There seems to be a lot of people both men and woman who start out with ridiculously high demands.. But 15- 20 years later they have either lowered their demands or they are still single..

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
BrotherMike, this is just me, but I really like the kind of hairstyle you pictured -- it kind of gives of an, "I don't care what people think, I'm going to go my own way" kind of vibe and I totally dig that, especially when it's someone who does the right thing and doesn't listen to any criticism he might get for it. :)
Thanks Seoul - it’s a fresh current look, and you’re right I don’t care what others think! It’s easy to manage except my little bald spot in the back shows more... Rogaine STAT! 😂

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
This is just me but I would assume all those guys are gay because that seems like such an out there haircut. :eek: I don't like it very much. lol
I'm pretty old fashioned so maybe that's what's "hip" right now. haha
This gave me a chuckle and no I did not get offended. How can you tell they are gay by their hairstyle? Lol

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I guess it depends on the guy. Some can rock long hair and some look great with a flat top

Oct 31, 2019
I really like bald or completely shaved head. It may be strange but I'm attacted to a man with a completely shaved head. Out hair get thin or lost when they get old. It's better to shave their hair than losing their hair as they get older.

However, I look for his personality in a man. Not only his appearance. So, I don't mind if he has hair as long as he has good personality:)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I like it when dudes have really stupid hair styles, it makes me look better, hahahahahahahahah

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
And I LOVE ur new avatar Seoul!!!!!! (if thats really you haha)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Is this about me? Since I ain’t got no job? Lololol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Um clean.

No rats nest.

Also I dont mind a bit of curly cos its nice to touch. My hair is straight, longish and boring. But please dont curl your hair guys if its not naturally curly, you dont need to go to all that trouble just for me. No dyeing either, please dont do that to yourself, its poisonous.

If you dont have hair on the top of your head, you can grow hair on your chin, so it balances out.

Women generally have a lot of hair up top because we cant grow beards.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I like it when dudes have really stupid hair styles, it makes me look better, hahahahahahahahah
Eli, Eli... What are we going to do with you... LOL!!!

And hey, some of those "stupid" hairstyles are kind of charming, in their own way! :D

And I LOVE ur new avatar Seoul!!!!!! (if thats really you haha)
I'm truly flattered that some people apparently think my avatar is "good enough" to be a possible portrait of a catfish, lol. Seeing as we've had a few (both male and female) here on CC, I can actually take that as a compliment! :cool:

Alas, there are a few people both currently here, as well as past members, who can attest that this is at least an approximation of the real me. :cool:

I tend to choose avatars that reflect various things I've seen and/or current interests. I planned to change my avatar this morning to Baby Yoda, which seems to be sweeping the internet, because I was thinking it would be pretty funny to read these comments about "my" picture -- and have it be of Yoda instead.

In fact, I think I may do that right now, at least just for a while. :p

And yes, people -- this is the REAL me!!! :D (It ain't easy bein' green...)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Eli, Eli... What are we going to do with you... LOL!!!

And hey, some of those "stupid" hairstyles are kind of charming, in their own way! :D

I'm truly flattered that some people apparently think my avatar is "good enough" to be a possible portrait of a catfish, lol. Seeing as we've had a few (both male and female) here on CC, I can actually take that as a compliment! :cool:

Alas, there are a few people both currently here, as well as past members, who can attest that this is at least an approximation of the real me. :cool:

I tend to choose avatars that reflect various things I've seen and/or current interests. I planned to change my avatar this morning to Baby Yoda, which seems to be sweeping the internet, because I was thinking it would be pretty funny to read these comments about "my" picture -- and have it be of Yoda instead.

In fact, I think I may do that right now, at least just for a while. :p

And yes, people -- this is the REAL me!!! :D (It ain't easy bein' green...)
Nice lol

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well let this balding old man chime in here. I started going bald, in my early twenties, with a widows peak and a patch in the back. I had a high hairline in front anyway. I usually part my hair and use a comb over just because it is easy. My balding slowed down in my forties and I have had a full beard since my mid thirties. My mother told me when I was a child that my head wasn't right for butch/bald. So I stayed away from that.

Now, for my pet peeve: sometimes younger people tell me they can't stand comb overs like Trumps and others. They say that looking straight at me with my comb over. I just can't understand why they can't stand someone else's hair. It their hair, let it be. But hating anyone hair seems extreme to me. Excepting maybe dreadlocks. How do they keep that clean? :cool:(y)

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I can really agree with the shaved look. Honestly it brings out the other features of the guy