Less well-known Rapture verses. The case for the Rapture is compelling.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Hey there. Have you found the verse that says raptured believers are taken to heaven yet?
Jesus making mansions and marriage feast in heaven

You :"keep your feast and wedding deal Jesus"

Ok...we will
No problem at all. The party you will have here on earth will have heads spinning

The ac kills every person on the planet refusing the mark

Look it up
All recieve the mark.

A good project for you is explain how Jesus used lot and noah to prove to postribs there is NO POSTRIB RAPTURE BY Jesus.
NONE!!!!

Jul 23, 2018
"""There's no rapture in the parable of the 10 virgins. It's a teaching about being ready. You only "see" a rapture there."""

We can pretend.
Lets pretend they did not go into the wedding chamber.
Wink wink

Jul 23, 2018
There's no rapture in the parable of the 10 virgins. It's a teaching about being ready. You only "see" a rapture there.

OK. Still no rapture.

Second advent, obviously.

No, the Bible ends with

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

And I say "Amen" as well.

You still don't have any verse that teaches that raptured people are taken up to heaven. So why should anyone believe you?
Flyspecks

Watch...i can do it to!

"""No, the Bible ends with

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.""

No...it only ends in a period.

Smh

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Such a fib! 2 Thess 2:1-3 very clearly says that the "gathering" (or rapture to you) occurs with the Second Coming. Where is the Christian character in such fibbing?

However, you have been challenged by pointing ANY verse that teaches that raptured believers are taken up to heaven.

And you haven't even punted.

So why should you be believed?
Lol. Nope. The entire 70th week of Daniel pertains only to Israel and gentiles. All born again believing Christians have been harvested, second in line after only Jesus Himself. Further harvests to continue during the tribulation.

1 Cor 15:20
But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

1 Cor 15:23
But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.

Rom 16:5
Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Greet my beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia to Christ.

Jul 23, 2018
This is boring and tired. Quit repeating yourself (copy &paster) and prove your spiritualized fantasy.

But how? You can't and you know it. All you have are claims. But no substance.

I have the actual WORDS of Scripture to stand by. You have only your fantasies.

As I've already pointed out, this string of a word salad makes no sense at all, and even ends with a question mark. What is that for? Are you asking a question or what?

In any case, the word salad makes no sense. Like the rest of your spiritualized fantasy.

So silly. Your claim about "100% spiritual realm, no literal time" is pure speculation and fantasy. You know you can't prove anything you claim. So you just keep repeating yourself.

You stand by what you WANT Scripture to mean.

I stand by what Scripture CLEARLY SAYS in literal words.
So you now acknowledge the rapture verses???

That is a surge forward for sure.

Since you are now removing the blinders, can you post a verse pointing to a postrib rapture???

Jul 23, 2018
No smarty pants mess
Show a verse pointing to a postrib RAPTURE ( meaning after the 7 yr gt)

Rapture meaning 1 thes 4 gathering with dead in christ rising first

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
"""There's no rapture in the parable of the 10 virgins. It's a teaching about being ready. You only "see" a rapture there."""

We can pretend.
Lets pretend they did not go into the wedding chamber.
Wink wink
IMO.......the parable of the 10 virgins pertains to Israel only. Pertaining to their readiness for Christ's arrival. My question this whether the parable pertains to the His first advent, second coming or both? Seems to be second coming, as He is an already wed bridegroom. Could be both though....

lamad

Apr 14, 2021
Rev20:4a "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them" is distinct from those persons in v.4b... (where that next phrase starts out with "AND...," i.e. something DISTINCT).

The ones in v.4a are those who HADN'T died; and this part of the verse is parallel with Daniel 7:22 "and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom." And then vv.25 and 27 are explanatory regarding that section
It is going to be difficult to prove those on thrones are not resurrected saints. After all, it is a resurrection chapter" "this is the first resurrection."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
BTW......the "First Mention" of the Day of the Lord is in the book of JOEL. The very earliest of the "writing prophets". Perhaps somewhere around 835 BC or so....

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
It is going to be difficult to prove those on thrones are not resurrected saints. After all, it is a resurrection chapter" "this is the first resurrection."
Well, those in v.4b ARE "resurrected" saints... "AND the souls of those having been beheaded [i.e. during the second half of the trib]... AND THEY LIVED [same Greek word as was used in 2:8 re: Jesus--see that verse] and reigned with Christ 1000 years" (<--telling of the LAST saints to have DIED, saying these ALSO will be resurrected in order to reign with Christ... along with the others "on thrones" [in v.4a, who are distinct persons... separated by the "AND"];

Again, I see v.4a to be parallel with Dan7:22[25,27], which is also parallel to Daniel 12:12, as I see it, "BLESSED is he that waiteth, and cometh to the 1335 days" [referring to "still-living" saints at the time surrounding Christ's Second Coming to the earth FOR the promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom, and ENTERING the MK age in their mortal bodies [capable of reproducing/bearing children], and parallel about 8 other "BLESSED" passages speaking to the SAME issue and SAME point in time). I do not think v.4a has to be LIMITED to only "still-living" saints (at that point in the chronology), but it certainly INCLUDES them, as I see it! For sure! (but the main point being that v.4a persons are being spoken of DISTINCTLY FROM the v.4b persons [who died / were beheading in the SECOND HALF only], though BOTH GROUPS are "saints / believers / saved persons")

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:
Hey there. Have you found the verse that says raptured believers are taken to heaven yet?
MAT 25
But you wont look at it.
OK, I've looked at it, but I just can't find any words that teach that raptured believers are taken up to heaven.

In fact, I didn't find anything about virgins being raptured up to heaven either. So, what gives?

Maybe you could write down the specific words that you believe mean that raptured believers are taken up to heaven.

Or believe that according to rev 14 gathering DURING THE TRIB ...BY JESUS...has your theory leading you to "the dead in christ RISE AFTER THE LIVING"
Well, you're also wrong about that as well. I don't see anything in Rev 14 about a rapture. But it seems you are "seeing" the rapture around every corner!

So poorly thought out is the supposed postrib rapture model
Not hardly. 2 Thess 2:1-3 is so clear it's weird that people can't see it.

Pssst....Please compare 1 thes 4 TO rev 14

Game
Set
Match
Since my eyes don't "see" what your eyes "see", why don't you just lay it all out for me.

Your deal is busted...big time.
Well, that's funny.

Said the guy without any verse to back up his theory.

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:
Jesus making mansions and marriage feast in heaven
Uh, nope. Not even close. Can you do better than that? Jesus was speaking before His death and ascension. He was talking about having a place for believers to reside in heaven when they die. Remember, up until Christ's ascension, all believers went to Hades to Abraham's bosom. Jesus was teaching that after His resurrection they will go to heaven.

All recieve the mark.
Why don't you look it up and actually prove your claims?

A good project for you is explain how Jesus used lot and noah to prove to postribs there is NO POSTRIB RAPTURE BY Jesus.
NONE!!!!
Well, that would be a very stupid project since Jesus never did that. Or believe what you have no evidence for.

Jan 31, 2021

We can pretend.
Right. That's exactly what you do. Pretend there is a verse that SAYS raptured believer are taken up to heaven.

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:
Such a fib! 2 Thess 2:1-3 very clearly says that the "gathering" (or rapture to you) occurs with the Second Coming. Where is the Christian character in such fibbing?

However, you have been challenged by pointing ANY verse that teaches that raptured believers are taken up to heaven.

And you haven't even punted.

So why should you be believed?
Lol. Nope. The entire 70th week of Daniel pertains only to Israel and gentiles. All born again believing Christians have been harvested, second in line after only Jesus Himself. Further harvests to continue during the tribulation.
Huh? If pertaining ONLY to Israel and Gentiles, that's EVERYONE. So what are you talking about? And your comment has nothing to do with my comment above.

1 Cor 15:20
But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
Yes, He was the FIRST to receive a resurrection body.

1 Cor 15:23
But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.
Yes, Christ was the FIRST to be resurrected with a resurrection body, and afterward, "those who belong to Him" are resurrected.

iow, Christ is the FIRST to be resurrected in the FIRST resurrection. And all believers are in that FIRST resurrection, per Rev 20:5.

Rom 16:5
Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Greet my beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia to Christ.
Uh, do you think this is related to resurrection? No, Paul is telling the Romans that Epi was the first to believe in Achaia.

Jan 31, 2021
So you now acknowledge the rapture verses???
Are you delirious? My response to mr 77 was about his fantasies of a spiritualized millennium.

Of course there are rapture verses. I've already acknowledged them.

Matt 24:31 - And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

2 Thess 2:1 - Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,

Now, this is YOUR opportunity to prove that neither of these verses is about believers being raptured or gathered together.

Since you are now removing the blinders, can you post a verse pointing to a postrib rapture???
just did. 2, in fact. Just scroll your screeen upward a bit.

Now, please point me to any verse that teaches that raptured believers are taken up to heaven.

I'll wait.

Jul 23, 2018
IMO.......the parable of the 10 virgins pertains to Israel only. Pertaining to their readiness for Christ's arrival. My question this whether the parable pertains to the His first advent, second coming or both? Seems to be second coming, as He is an already wed bridegroom. Could be both though....
The bride is gentile

Ruth

lamad

Apr 14, 2021
Well, those in v.4b ARE "resurrected" saints... "AND the souls of those having been beheaded [i.e. during the second half of the trib]... AND THEY LIVED [same Greek word as was used in 2:8 re: Jesus--see that verse] and reigned with Christ 1000 years" (<--telling of the LAST saints to have DIED, saying these ALSO will be resurrected in order to reign with Christ... along with the others "on thrones" [in v.4a, who are distinct persons... separated by the "AND"];

Again, I see v.4a to be parallel with Dan7:22[25,27], which is also parallel to Daniel 12:12, as I see it, "BLESSED is he that waiteth, and cometh to the 1335 days" [referring to "still-living" saints at the time surrounding Christ's Second Coming to the earth FOR the promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom, and ENTERING the MK age in their mortal bodies [capable of reproducing/bearing children], and parallel about 8 other "BLESSED" passages speaking to the SAME issue and SAME point in time). I do not think v.4a has to be LIMITED to only "still-living" saints (at that point in the chronology), but it certainly INCLUDES them, as I see it! For sure! (but the main point being that v.4a persons are being spoken of DISTINCTLY FROM the v.4b persons [who died / were beheading in the SECOND HALF only], though BOTH GROUPS are "saints / believers / saved persons")
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
[This verse shows that the millennial reign has begun.]
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
[This shows people judging. From other scriptures we know the disciples will judge the tribes of Israel. Gentile resurrected believers will judge the Gentiles.

1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Rev. 5 tells us we have been made "kings and Priests." Kings rule and Priests do priestly duties. If those in 4b are resurrected, then those in 4a are resurrected.]

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
[Next those who were beheaded are resurrected and seen reigning with Him.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
You still don't have any verse that teaches that raptured people are taken up to heaven. So why should anyone believe you?
Not ANY verse? Or: Many verses? Believe God:

Part 7: Great GRACE Departure!:

God's HEAVENLY UPlook For HIS Body!:

Grace And Peace! Notice, when God's Word Is Rightly Divided, Bringing
God's Approval Upon All Diligent Bible students!, we "understand The
Heavenly Context" Of The "Hidden In God"
( Ephesians_3 : 9! ) Mystery,
That HE:

"Revealed From HEAVEN!" ( 2_Corinthians_12 : 2! ), for us
TODAY, { "But NOW!..." ( Romans_3 : 21, 6 : 22, 7 : 6, 16 : 26;
1_Corinthians 12 : 18, 20, 15 : 20; Galatians_4 : 9; Ephesians_2 : 13, 5 : 8! ) }

To "our" GRACE apostle, Paul! ( Romans_11 : 13 cp Romans_15 : 16-18, 16 : 25! ):

The saints of today To "whom God Has Directly Addressed" Romans - Philemon:

...have a building ETERNAL in the HEAVENS..." ( 2_Corinthians 5 : 1! )

...our house which is From HEAVEN..." ( 2_Corinthians 5 : 2! )

Are "Blessed With All spiritual blessings In
HEAVENLY Places In CHRIST!"
( Ephesians_1 : 3! )

CHRIST Is Now Raised From the dead, And Set At The Right
Hand Of Majesty, In HEAVENLY Places!
( Ephesians_1 : 20! )

God "Hath Raised us up together, And Made us Sit Together
In HEAVENLY Places In CHRIST JESUS!"
( Ephesians_2 : 6! )

"For our conversation ( Citizenship? ) Is In HEAVEN; from Whence also
we look for The Saviour, The LORD JESUS CHRIST!"
( Philippians_3 : 20! )

"For The Hope Which Is Laid Up For you In HEAVEN, Whereof ye heard
before in The Word Of The Truth Of The Gospel!
( Colossians_1 : 5! )

Thus, All saints In The Body Of CHRIST Today! "should" Have, And Be
Getting Prepared For, This HEAVENLY Hope That Is Laid Up For us!

But alas, i really "fear" Most will Not be...
( Is it Still "Hidden" In God? )

Conclusion - Let us Contrast:

ALL the "hope" of The Nation Of Israel is "EARTHLY!" as ALL
prophecy "experts" ( Of OT, Daniel, Matthew, & Revelation! )
will Surely TOTALLY "agree" with, CORRECT?

But:

The "HEAVENLY" Body Of CHRIST, Found ONLY In The Revelation Of The Mystery!,
Has NEVER Been Equal, Is NOT, And Never Will Be EQUAL To, "EARTHLY" Israel! Amen?

Perchance, this is Exactly WHY "God Created The HEAVENS And the earth," eh?
More here:
Great GRACE {MYSTERY} Departure!

Be Blessed!