Linked words game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
track package (Roller coasters are fun, especially the ones that are in complete darkness. One roller coaster I was on, I wasn't locked in by the attendant. I was hanging on for dear life during the ride, but I survived and went to ride more rides right after. This reminds me of how life is lol.)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
package deal (That's crazy! Someone was trying to kill you!?! :o :o :o If it were a dark roller coaster, you wouldn't have even known which way to cling! Lol. I bet you got an extra dose of adrenaline from the ride, though! :P )
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
deal reached (Yes, one of my nefarious foes in disguise! That particular roller coaster wasn't in the dark, thankfully. It tested all my physical/muscular strength to hang on and not be flung off. These life experiences are what have made me a fearless Chieftess. Well, almost fearless 😋)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
reached destination (Definitely. If I survived - which I likely would not have, due to either being thrown from said roller coaster into some dark abyss due to clinging in the wrong direction, or due to heart failure for fear of the same - I would have gone back to your nefarious foe and added his remains to Mount Whangdoodle. You are a very forgiving Chieftess, clearly. Also pretty much fearless, for sure! :p )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
destination know (Thank you! I'm having quite the giggle that you would have added his remains to Mount Whangdoodle. I admire you. Well, I have heard I'm fearless due having swam with snakes several times, going outside late in the night whilst armed when I hear strange sounds, and eating Osage oysters [that's fried bull testicles], but I do have my areas where I'm not so fearless. But, we won't dwell on those areas since I have a Chieftess reputation to uphold lol.)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
know thyself (Lol! :D The thought of you crunching those Osage oysters is certainly very frightening, but probably moreso for the bulls! :o :o :p I think this characteristic alone makes up for any areas where you're not so fearless!

Are your snakes often poisonous? I'm usually very wary around water bodies and at night - primarily for not knowing what lurks therein, but I don't mind non-poisonous snakes. I probably don't mind poisonous ones either, but you sometimes get fewer chances with those. Strange sounds in your wilderness - definitely good and wise to be well armed, and attack often is the best means of defence... :love: )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
thyself proved (I'm telling you, Charles, fried bull unmentionables are the most tasty things on the planet! Here in Oklahoma, you wash them down with a lager after a long day of defenestrating nefarious foes.

I think I've spotted 7 different kinds of snakes in my yard, and none of them have been venomous. This includes the one that finds its way inside sometimes. When I told you that I saw it inside and then I went to sleep, I would not have done that if it were venomous. I have my limitations! I have came across venomous snakes whilst fishing or roaming around in the country. I kept my distance and they kept theirs. Also, those snakes I've swam with were harmless water snakes. They are very curious and friendly. They want you to share your fish with them! They will come right up to you very close for your fish. All their buddies will come along too, and then you'll be covered with water snakes. It can be very annoying.)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
proved valuable (It sounds like quite the lifestyle! :p It might be one - the oysters, I mean, not the rest of the lifestyle - I'd have to be tricked into at first, though, because the thought seems so unpleasant. Do you sometimes tell people they're just little steaks or something, so they are able to try without prejudice? I think I would need that, at least to get started.

Wow! Water snakes that are harmless? That's really cool (as I thought these were usually deadly - e.g. sea snakes). And so friendly that they aren't afraid to cover you? It sounds pretty amazing. I do remember the one you mentioned that comes inside to sleep (and I'm glad that one is not venomous!) One thing that amazes me about snakes (and cats, actually), is that they are so fast. So very wise to keep your distance from the poisonous ones. I think poisonous snakes aren't often evil, but all it probably takes is the snake to have one bad day and an opportunity.

Your many skills have proved valuable in so many ways, from discovering delicious treats to ridding the world of Whangdoodles, philistines and other nefarious foes of similar persuasions. )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
valuable leader (You most certainly do not have to partake in Osage oysters here. Probably most people here also avoid them. I'm from the Osage and people are just built differently in the Osage lol. I'll include a pic I took of the last Osage oysters I ate. They are local testicles [lol] from a ranch not far from here and fried at an eatery not far from my house.

I've heard of venomous sea snakes. I'd definitely be careful if I were in the vicinity of them. But, here, most of the snakes that are near the waterways are friendly water snakes. There are two snakes that are venomous that hangout around the water, water moccasins and copperheads. Copperheads, in my observation, are the more aggressive. Water moccasins tend to be more docile. My grandmother was bit by a copperhead whilst she was unchaining her boat. She had to head to town for an antivemon.

I may have some valuable skills, but I think the Master is much more witty and astute [among other smashing qualities]. My brain is always challenged in your presence, not to mention humored!)

osage oysters.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
leader ship ( 'I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul' but really, if you on the Titanic and you were the captain, wouldn't you at least be partly responsible for the fate of 1500 passengers on board? 🤔 IDK. Unless you were like Jack and Rose, well Rose tried to jump off first, and then Jack rescued her be making her stay on board, and then when the ship was sinking she tried to get back on from the lifeboat she was able to get a place in, and then clung to a raft while Jack froze to death. And then you find out that didn't happen because it was all made up, but it was a nice love/adventure story to pass the time for 2 hours before you went back to your leaky home, cos life is like that)
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Charlesiii
ship destroyed (That movie would have been a lot better if Jack and Rose had machine guns and were taking down bad guys. What do we get instead? A loooong drawn out story lol.)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
destroyed city (Hiroshima, Nagasaki, San Francisco, Christchurch, Napier, London, New York, Nanjing, Pompeii, Detroit, Lisbon, Pripiyat/Chernobyl, Sodom, Gomorah, Babylon, Atlantis...)
 
city hall (That picture makes them look delicious. Also the drink! :p However, before I eat them, I think I'm going to need someone to convince me that it's really something else.... I fear in this instance, I can't handle the truth. :cool: Or I guess I could just not eat them - I might feel a little left out, but at least not ill... ;)

I don't know exactly what to believe about the Titanic (although fairly sure it was the Olympic). Or the Hindenburg. When encyclopedias on CD first became a thing, I remember one that (I'm sure) said there were no casualties on the Hindenburg, which I remember thinking was really odd, because there was also a black and white video (same encyclopedia entry) of a TV reporter at the time who had his camera conveniently aimed at the burning ship, and repeating "Oh, the humanity". Apparently, there are claims of a newspaper report at the time of the Titanic having no casualties... Perhaps Mandela effect? Or something equally nefarious? :p )
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
hall pass (Ha!😋 The drink is a local dark lager. It's okay if you won't partake! That means more for the Chieftess!

I never really looked into the Titanic story. I think after that terribly long movie, I wasn't interested in it. I remember it came out when I was a teenager. A family friend wanted to watch it and that is the only reason I watched it. I kept thinking, "When is this movie going to end?" lol
Now, the Hindenburg story seemed interesting. I can remember my dad watching documentaries on it when I was a child. But, I'm seeing that disasters of this nature are not my strong area.
I was just watching an Xfiles where they kept talking about the Mandela affect. I also noticed that the 2018 season kept mentioning a coming pandemic/global contagion. Anyway, I got off topic! Forgive me. I'll go eat some bull testicles. Your serving lol.)
 
pass port (something I needed to renew if I want to leave the country. )

The Titanic story is world famous. Its not just a movie though several have been made of it. A Night to Remember was the best one and it wasn't long and drawn out semi sappy romance like the James Cameron one. So anyway it happened in 1912 they would not have had machine guns then. You can't machine gun down an iceberg!
It was just the hubris of it that's so tragic...not enough lifeboats, going too fast, going at the wrong time of year with icebergs around, not having adequate watchmen around looking out for danger...a whole host of things. It could have been prevented. But I suppose good things came of it, and they got to test morse code, improved safety regulations and things like that. A watery death in ice cold water in the Atlantic ocean does not sound like an adventure I'd want to go on. Yet the band played on till the last woman and child got on those lifeboats. RIP Titanic victims.
 
port side (Well, obviously it's not just a movie. I think the entire world knows that lol. I'm just not drawn to those kinds of stories, nor that type of drama movie. Everyone is different, with their own interests.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii
side line (we sure are. Now Matilda, that was a good story, and movie. )