Lounge Forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who is favor for a Lounge Forum?

• Yes, please!

• Yes, with a cherry on top.

• Yes and with relationship topics kept to a bare minimum.

• Did someone mention chocolate? Even so, yes, we need a Lounge Forum

• Yes, only if there is no relationship topics.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

• When will this new Lounge Forum begin? I'm in. Let's go

Results are only viewable after voting.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I got together one night last Summer and played a few songs with a few young Christian guys around a fire. I talked about my new-found Hebrew roots, sang my song about dying and going to the New Jerusalem, and then, right above us, a triangle formation of lights glided into our view, and then one by one, they blinked and disappeared. You should've seen how one guy was looking at me as he was leaving. You'd think I had 3 heads! Lol
My guitar badly needs to be set up as the strings are buzzing. New strings, a clip-on tuner, a guitar and music stand are a few things I've gotta get. I've got an American Squire Strat that I've been playing for 21 years that is actually not a bad guitar. It needs a bit of work.
Maybe I'll get out more this year. I have to keep telling myself that I'm not too old to do this.

What happened to Oblio? It says, guest. We lost another one. doh!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Hello, New here. This looks like the best place to be. God bless you.
Welcome to CC. If you have any questions, we are here for you. If you have any jokes, please share. :)