Melania is Male

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I guess *Deliverance* has never seen too much of a real female. (They don't all look like your blow-up doll.)
 
It would explain why I never seem to see the two touching under any circumstances. Political marriage of course, but maybe they want to push THAT agenda as well. Some of those pictures in the video were looking manly.
 
They said the same thing about Michelle Obama.

Until the internet men weren't into so much gossip. It's disgustingly unattractive
 
They said the same thing about Michelle Obama.

Until the internet men weren't into so much gossip. It's disgustingly unattractive

Joan Rivers isn't an internet man.

[video=youtube;aakEvMc2110]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110[/video]
 
What this thread is telling me is that if I was the First Lady, inevitably someone would claim I was a male...LOL.
 
What this thread is telling me is that if I was the First Lady, inevitably someone would claim I was a male...LOL.

It's not saying that. It's saying that a government with numerous lgbqrst+ agendas, run by occultist devil worshipers who engage in this activity themselves, are having men pose as "first lady" to fulfill Babylon symbolism (or whatever they think) and mock us.

George Bush's wife was a woman (Both Georges), and Hilary is too.
 
jenna-talackova-bikini-01-1024x675.jpg

This is a man competing in miss universe 2012.

6356847.jpg


Transgender model scores ELLE gig - NY Daily News

I'm not sold on Melania, but I'm certainly on the fence now that Deliverances has brought this to my attention.

You people can't even tell the ISS or moon landings are fake, a little makeup and long hair on a man would challenge all of your faculties the same.;)