My wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
"My wife in the beginning was on fire for God"

You lost me there. Only Satanists are on fire in Hell! People of the faith are always calm, collected, holy, and sober thanks to the Holy Spirit.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Nope. Not single. Got a great marriage with an outstanding woman.

Non-feminist woman = Gift from God.
Feminist woman = Worthless scum.

If you're not a feminist then there's no reason to take offense. If you're offended, maybe it's because you're a feminist?
"Non-feminist woman = Gift from God."

A non-feminist woman is not a gift from God. Life and free will are gifts from God. A woman may choose what to do with them as per the choices God gave her out of love.

A woman is only a gift from God if her man was a true man of God who leads a good life. Only a good man deserves a good woman.

A feminist woman tries to cheat to gain good living without being good herself as she doesn't obey God's commandments. As such, she can only get what she steals from other people who are better than her and have more of God's goods than her. Her heart is devoid of God's love for she loves the world of Satan that fades away instead of loving the eternal Kingdom of Heaven, preferring to live by thievery, intimidation, and anger instead of through God's grace. She cannot perceive what comes from faith in God and the Holy Spirit due to a hardened heart blackened with unrepented sins.

"Feminist woman = Worthless scum."

Even a non-feminist would be offended by what you said because good people lead holy lives. They don't behave like unsaved people who use bad language and make negative remarks about others as that does not affirm their love for everyone God created. The whole point of being a saved Christian is to behave better than others. If you let that point away, you're no better than unsaved people and obviously do not have faith in God nor follow Jesus Christ. As such, you'll end up in Hell!

Do not spill your dirty laundry over the Internet. It is not what a Christian who loves his people would do. A true Christian shares only gospel, that is good news and inspirational stories that demonstrate the power of the Lord!

Godspeed.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Hope the OP and his wife are doing okay... let’s all keep them in prayer👌

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
A woman with a strong Christian faith is miles apart from a woman with feminist tendencies. In this case there is a woman who is abandoning her Christianity (if she ever really was a Christian) in favor of feminism. Feminist women are predictable because they're all the same:
When they'e young they go to bed with lots of guys because they look good and they like the dopamine rush of being wanted.
When they get a little older, they all pride themselves on being strong, independent women.
They will probably get married as they find some sucker to provide for them even after they wasted their best years on their whorish ways.
She will inevitably despise this guy that marries her, and she'll immediately be on the lookout to level up.
It's amazing how almost all feminist women follow this basic pattern. It's like they're not even human anymore. It's pretty tough to keep them from jumping ship. But here's my best advice when dealing with a feminist wife/girlfriend.
1. Always show her that you are a high tier alpha man. Get in good shape, make good money, etc.
2. Let it be understood that if she leaves you, that you'll be just fine. You'll have plenty of women lined up in about a half a day.
3. Don't be a good boy around a feminist. You'll never get anywhere.
4. Do NOT get suckered into carrying her purse, buying her tampons, or anything remotely like that. These should always be seen as tests. If you start giving in and failing these tests, she's going to see you as low tier, and it'll make her want to jump ship immediately.

If you have the rare gem of a real Christian women, then you have truly been blessed by God. They're so much more interesting and nuanced. It's harder to give advice for dealing with them since every one of them is different. I do think that all women are susceptible to feminism, so the above advise is still applicable but you can dial it back about 80%. Here's what's worked well for me and my strong Christian wife for almost 30 years:
1. Keep her laughing. Don't let her get bored.
2. Keep her sexually satisfied.
3. Keep earning her respect.
(and FWIW I've never bought tampons for her.)
That's not true at all. I've been with many attractive women (some were even taller than me and had very thin model bodies with hipbones sticking out). They are just like all other people. It is not nice to discriminate against them. They are equal to everyone God created. Just be a man of God with them who follows Jesus Christ's commandments. If a woman was a non-believer or false-believer on the other hand who intentionally sins and misbehaves without remorse, then leave her if not married to her already or otherwise pray to God and make sure to behave impeccably yourself to be blessed by God.

Anyways, I don't believe you have been with a woman before.

K

kaylagrl

But here's my best advice when dealing with a feminist wife/girlfriend.
1. Always show her that you are a high tier alpha man. Get in good shape, make good money, etc.
2. Let it be understood that if she leaves you, that you'll be just fine. You'll have plenty of women lined up in about a half a day.
3. Don't be a good boy around a feminist. You'll never get anywhere.
4. Do NOT get suckered into carrying her purse, buying her tampons, or anything remotely like that. These should always be seen as tests. If you start giving in and failing these tests, she's going to see you as low tier, and it'll make her want to jump ship immediately.
Not one piece of Godly advice here, let alone anything helpful. Don't quit your day job, counseling isn't for you.

If you have the rare gem of a real Christian women, then you have truly been blessed by God. They're so much more interesting and nuanced. It's harder to give advice for dealing with them since every one of them is different. I do think that all women are susceptible to feminism, so the above advise is still applicable but you can dial it back about 80%.
All women aren't anymore susceptible to feminism than all men are susceptible to chauvinism. Nothing like making judgement calls and blanket statements. smh

(and FWIW I've never bought tampons for her.)
Well, you certainly showed her who's boss. My husband would do whatever I needed to be done, because he cares about me. If I was unable to go buy my needs or missed something he would get it for me. That's what a good, caring, loving husband does. By the advice you give I'd expect you to either be single or newly married. 30 yrs and you're still no more mature than this? Grow up man, and buy the woman some dang tampons if she needs them. I promise, it won't make you gay. smh

K

kaylagrl

Lovejoy,
So strive after those things. If she follows you, then great. If she doesn't, then so be it. Grovel before no woman. They were made to be our helpers, not our masters.
Seriously, can you give one piece of helpful Godly advice?

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I would like some clarification on what you said here. In our first year of marriage the intimacy was pretty good until I decided to sneak one in without the use of a condom, got in some trouble because of that

What does that mean? You had an affair and didn't use protection? Or what?
He explained earlier that he removed the form of contraception without her permission; which would presumably cause her stress if she is under a lot of pressure in her job and they have agreed to not have children right now.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
so... if my husband "shouldn't" go to the store to get me feminine products, can he still go to the store to buy me ice cream and/or chocolate during that time? or nah?

:cool:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not one piece of Godly advice here, let alone anything helpful. Don't quit your day job, counseling isn't for you.

All women aren't anymore susceptible to feminism than all men are susceptible to chauvinism. Nothing like making judgement calls and blanket statements. smh

Well, you certainly showed her who's boss. My husband would do whatever I needed to be done, because he cares about me. If I was unable to go buy my needs or missed something he would get it for me. That's what a good, caring, loving husband does. By the advice you give I'd expect you to either be single or newly married. 30 yrs and you're still no more mature than this? Grow up man, and buy the woman some dang tampons if she needs them. I promise, it won't make you gay. smh
Being married 30 years his wife probably has no need for tampons anymore but I could be wrong about that. Still plenty of other feminine products he could still buy for his wife. No, he probably wouldn't turn into a gay by doing this but rather perhaps a guy.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
At that point in time I did not know about her abusive past. I know what I did was wrong, but don't shove that in my face nor judge.
That doesn't make it better. You still broke her trust in one of the most intimate areas possible.
And You brought up this subject and asked for help. I responded with the information You provided. So getting all self righteous and accusing me of judging or shoving things in your face when these are, after all, Your Actions that You Confessed to, won't get you anywhere.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Oh yes she does. Takes many kinds of meds too. She was doing fine or getting better until Covid hit. I was praying for her to relieve some from of ministering and load and behold my prayers were answered when a girl from her work reached out to do Bible study once a week,, but that immediately stopped. She is a nurse and she's having to work mandatory overtime and hates itThat's why I don't mind going the extra mile at home, but still would appreciate some level of gratitude or appreciation. I know this road is going to be tuff and I plan on sticking it out. I may have to get with my pastor and get some one on one Christian counseling so I myself don't stray.
One lesson I've learned is never do anything with any expectation. As a person that has a natural desire to see my deeds appreciated, I can tell you it doesn't always go that way, even from people you feel it should. The less you expect when you do things for others, the easier it is to do them. That is self sacrifice. Giving without expecting Anything in return.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Your wife is a nurse? If so, work is probably draining. Do your best to make her feel comfortable when she gets home from work.
I believe the friend who started the bible study is the nurse, hence why the study stopped.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I wonder if we have TWO trolls on here, and they're working in tandem to get the rest of us at each other's throats (including the *cough* OP *cough*).

Women's roles and the influence of feminism are really good "hot buttons" to do that with.

I have my own opinions and beliefs about feminism and its effects on the secular world and on the Church, but that's not appropriate for (or pertinent to) this thread............ :cautious::eek::cool:

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
He explained earlier that he removed the form of contraception without her permission; which would presumably cause her stress if she is under a lot of pressure in her job and they have agreed to not have children right now.
As a formerly married person I can say that a man doesn't sneak off a prophylactic during sex and the wife not notice the difference.
If that is his admission as a woman I can understand her not trusting him or wanting to have sex after that betrayal. If you can't trust a man in the most intimate vulnerable moments, you can't trust him.

L

Locoponydirtman

I try to learn something from each of these threads. I also try to be objective and not judge, any body. Some ( call it most) of the responses here show that people really don't know much about people.
I can't help but think that there were signs of problems from the start.
The OP may need to seek some counseling himself.
Why does someone ignore warning signs?
Why does anyone marry someone who needs mood altering drugs just to be normal?
Why do we drug people as opposed to help them?
Us humans are a mess.