New Member with Many Questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 4, 2023
Howdy.
I'm new to the chat and have a great many questions about Christian theology. Are there any threads about this that I can be a part of?
Thanks.
Restless Wanderer

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Howdy.
I'm new to the chat and have a great many questions about Christian theology. Are there any threads about this that I can be a part of?
Thanks.
Restless Wanderer
Welcome to CC.
Some threads come and go, quickly, while others hang around. Even a long standing thread can randomly go off the main page one day. So guiding you to specific threads isn't usually easy.
So may as well start a thread if your own in the Bible Discussion Forum (BDF).
Also you can scan the BDF for topics of interest. Piece of advice, don't go too far back in pages because then you may just find dead threads with inactive users. If you can't find it in the first page or two it's better to start your own thread on a subject.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Howdy @RestlessWanderer, and welcome to CCHat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

As for theological discussions (to join in on or to start), you will find them principally on this board: Bible Discussion Forum - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

May God bless you as you continue to seek to know Him!!

~Deuteronomy
p.s. - I saw the verse that you listed as your favorite (
John 18:38a). Pilate didn't realize what an important question he was actually asking of the Lord (who is Himself, the truth), a question that is answered in a number of different ways for us in the Bible, like here, for instance .. John 17:17.

Romans 10
9 If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Have you heard of the Alpha Course?

There are 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Howdy.
Thanks.
Restless Wanderer
Howdy. And, welcome to CC.

You can pretty-much be a part of any thread you might like to post in. It is good to try to stay within the thread topic. Of course - sometimes - threads get derailed - it happens. And, for some threads - derailing it is the intent of the thread! :)

If you do not see any threads with a topic that interests you - just create your own thread with that topic in an appropriate forum.

As has been mentioned, the best and usual place for Bible-based threads is in the Bible Discussion Forum. You can ask your theology questions there.

Check out the other forums, too. You may find particular interest in some of those.

Some of the forums have at least one long-running 'funny' thread.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Howdy.
Thanks.
Restless Wanderer
There is the Bible Discussion Forum that has many threads on this topic. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I love to come across people on fire to know Him more, i find it inspiring, Welcome aboard!!!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Howdy.
Thanks.
Restless Wanderer
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.
Since you are unsure, please start here:

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

Then, please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

+ RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Welcome. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to every single thread and comment. This message will self destruct in 5 minutes or be permanently imprinted in the cloud. Good luck agent 00RestlessWanderer.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC!!! Ditto all the kind advise above and when you're ready just jump in the discussions of your interest. God bless your wonderful journey in the Lord🙏😊

selahsays

May 31, 2023
It’s my pleasure to meet you and welcome you here, @RestlessWanderer. May you find your rest in Him.

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

- Hebrews 4:9 (KJV)