• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hiswife

May 6, 2019
Hi y'all,

New here, but not a new Christian. I'm married a bunch of years now, and have adult children. We live in the southern US. Looking forward to making new likeminded friends!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. CA gurl here, hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi y'all,

New here, but not a new Christian. I'm married a bunch of years now, and have adult children. We live in the southern US. Looking forward to making new likeminded friends!
I live in the southern US too in Clearwater, Florida. I haven't really been married a bunch of years but rather a bunch of times (3) and currently happily married to my current and last wife. I believe that you will have no trouble at all making like-minded friends. Glad to have you as part of our community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.

G

Godsgirl83

Hiya hiswife! Love the name! Welcome to CC! Look forward to chatting with ya.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. Yes, I also live in the South, the best part of the US (of course!) lol. We are glad that you have joined us. You'll find many friends here! :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC... Grab a coffee and join the fray! :)

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Hi y'all,
Although a widower, I have been a Pentecostal Christian for over 20 years and have demanding needy adult children,
but thank God three lovely beautiful granddaughters …
We all live here in southern Australia
welcome to Christian Chat and enjoy our worldwide membership.

1557278692079.png

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Congrats on your bunch of years and welcome here. Hope you enjoy it here.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi y'all,

If you love Jesus, then we are likeminded:). So glad you came, sister!

Oct 12, 2012
Hi y'all,

Hey HW, welcome to the CC!! Glad you made it! 🤠

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome hiswife :) I am glad you found cc .Have a lovely day <3